The LIVE thread...

marginalé said:
you went to polair blabla (or something) at the vooruit?

yes

btw, we had Grazzhoppa at zigzag ones (DAMN we are a good club :D )
haha yeah you're famous/legendary, i wished you were a bit more nearby though
how was it with panchrysia and drifting breed and that?

and those mask pictures are ace hahaha perhaps bands who don't like staring should provide their audience with masks from now on, or those black sleeping things they give in airoplanes

damn i'd love to see panchrysia actually, there's this guy from highschool in it and it'd be fun to see him in his metal pride. well i think it's nice he's still doing this anyway, many bands split when people get jobs and families i guess
but tomorrow is a no... i'll be missing a great party though i'm sure. too long since i've seen dries playing the air guitar

siderea said:
damn i'd love to see panchrysia actually, there's this guy from highschool in it and it'd be fun to see him in his metal pride. well i think it's nice he's still doing this anyway, many bands split when people get jobs and families i guess
would be a bit stupid if they split up.. they are one of belgium finest metalbands.. (along with In-Quest, Oceans Of Sadness, Batallion, wich we of course already had at zigzag :D
i said it before and i'll say it again.. WE RULE!!

siderea said:
but tomorrow is a no... i'll be missing a great party though i'm sure. too long since i've seen dries playing the air guitar
A NO ???? :cry:

but if you wanne see me play the airguitar,.. in a few months we probebly play at a rock and roll festival in holland :headbang: no shit :)
AND at some small festival nearby too :headbang:
YES PEOPLE, WE KICK ASS :D

i went on friday to the anathema gig... :headbang:
zuuuuuuper sweet! best concert ever :D not to mention that i made out with a tongue pierced hot chick :hotjump:

vincent's voice was unbelievable! :worship: even if he had an ugly cold... and a broken guitar in the middle of the show... they kept on rockin'

is it a huge one? cause it sounds like some 5 days festival with ten stages and 24 on 24 open.. 'Metalcamp'
I can't open their site ..