the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love

05DuncanTim_05Finals_MVP.jpg
062705.jpg
main.jpg

this large black man.

I think he's hispanic, I could be wrong though.

Where can i get posters or banners from? i'm sick of only being able to find metallica, slayer, iron maiden and megadeth shit.

any links... all i find is distros with underground bands posters like 'cradle' and 'metallica'

Where can i get posters or banners from? i'm sick of only being able to find metallica, slayer, iron maiden and megadeth shit.

Try Moribund Cult. They have a fuckload of underground metal posters. I've never ordered from there, due to the extra fees for delivery to outside the US, but they've got an excellent catalogue.

EDIT: I just realised I missed my 2000th post, i was planning to do this:
:kickass: :headbang: :puke: :cry: :erk: :loco: :lol: :Smug: :saint: :err: :yuk: :kickass: o_O, or something to that effect, but now I guess I never will

I love the fact that I am going to get really wasted soon and do not have to look at this screen anymore with you fuckers, especially with the poster dave who is a spamming fucking idiot. Have fun tonight talking about mastodon and chuck you homo.

I love charlize theron.

I love the fact that I am going to get really wasted soon and do not have to look at this screen anymore with you fuckers, especially with the poster dave who is a spamming fucking idiot. Have fun tonight talking about mastodon and chuck you homo.

I love charlize theron.

actually I'm outta here

enjoy the hangover :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.