The Power metal thread

I'm doing nothing. They're being typical elite twats that lurk on every fucking metal forum.

Are you forgetting this post you fucking neanderthal?

Hahahaha... I don't think anyone is worse than fucking Metallica.

3 Inches of Blood FTW.

First of all, since when have "elitists" ever endorsed Metallica, and secondly, please note that you took it upon yourself to respond to a post that was made several weeks ago simply for the sake of deriding another band. That is elitist behavior.

Then there was this post as well.

Another Metallica worshipper. :puke:

Violently funny.

And yet you have the gall to accuse me of elitism when you were the one to enter this thread and deride one of the most popular bands in the history of the genre, which is a rather elitist thing to do.

Go away, bitter troll.

I'm back for 12 minutes and already have to put up with an elitist.

THIS is why I don't post on metal forums. Sherdog is my home.

You quoted a post of mine (that I made several weeks ago) questioning my taste in music in a thoroughly negative way, and yet I get accused of being the elitist. That's quite rich. It's also hypocritical. Elitism is not "people who disagree with you," contrary to popular belief.

My comment regarding your lack of knowledge regarding Metal prior to 1990 was in response to your posts which, you know, reflect a general ignorance of the foundational years of the genre. It wasn't necessarily inflammatory, though I did say "shit," it was merely an observation.

Are you forgetting this post you fucking neanderthal?

First of all, since when have "elitists" ever endorsed Metallica, and secondly, please note that you took it upon yourself to respond to a post that was made several weeks ago simply for the sake of deriding another band. That is elitist behavior.

Then there was this post as well.

And yet you have the gall to accuse me of elitism when you were the one to enter this thread and deride one of the most popular bands in the history of the genre, which is a rather elitist thing to do.

You quoted a post of mine (that I made several weeks ago) questioning my taste in music in a thoroughly negative way, and yet I get accused of being the elitist. That's quite rich. It's also hypocritical. Elitism is not "people who disagree with you," contrary to popular belief.

My comment regarding your lack of knowledge regarding Metal prior to 1990 was in response to your posts which, you know, reflect a general ignorance of the foundational years of the genre. It wasn't necessarily inflammatory, though I did say "shit," it was merely an observation.

Wow, you sure spend a lot of time worrying about stupid shit. There's a life outside of this forum, son. Go outside.

Like I said; Go away, bitter troll.

Stupid people employing stupid, irrational logic and saying stupid, irrational things exist on and off of the internet. You happen to be on the internet. And that's a poor copout for being so utterly fucking stupid. "lolz u cares about teh intarnets". Great argument. Unfortunately that doesn't give people immunity to say any retarded thing that they want without others pointing it out. But please, go show me up, go live your life off of the internet, go back to your wife...oh that's right, she divorced you.

Ever heard of Morifade anyone? The main argument i hear people having against them is that they sound too similar to other bands,yet i think that they´re one of the most original power metal bands.

Mathiäs;6986267 said:
Well you do spend a lot of time worrying about stupid shit, nec.

Worrying would be an utterly retarded way of describing it. That implies that I actually care and that my responses are invoked by some sort of inner necessity to defend or rebut something that attacks my worldview. In reality, it's just me wasting my time responding to stupid people. No, I'm not "worrying."