power metal?

Astrum

Psion
Aug 14, 2006
Boston, MA
i just started listening to a few power metal bands such as blind gaurdian, dragonforce, and lost horizon. its not enough for me to call myself a fan of the genre, but i like what i hear.

anyone?

many people here hate power metal because its the cool thing to do :rolleyes:

Anyway check out Gamma Ray, Demons & Wizards (Blind Guardian Vocalist)

Mike27 said:
i just started listening to a few power metal bands such as blind gaurdian, dragonforce, and lost horizon. its not enough for me to call myself a fan of the genre, but i like what i hear.

anyone?

We have now lost all faith in you as a metalhead.

Mike27 said:
awwww come on. is it really that bad?

and since when is it the cool thing to do?

When Metalheads wanna seperate themselves from whats cool by trying to be cool in whatever scene they find :rolleyes:

Its ok if you don't like it but when your constantly going in power metal threads calling it gay and saying whoever listens to it is gay then thats trying to fit in. if you don't like it just ignore it and pay no attention instead of useless arguments that you waste yours & everyone else's time on.

You guys are dumb, Power Metal can be the best Metal around..

Ex) Manilla Road, Slough Feg, Fates Warning, Jag Panzer... etc.

swizzlenuts said:
You guys are dumb, Power Metal can be the best Metal around..

Ex) Manilla Road, Slough Feg, Fates Warning, Jag Panzer... etc.

shuuush

i personally listen to everything i like, i don't have any problem with genres. as long as the thing i'm hearing makes me feel things or make me bang my head

me too, for the most part at least. i mean, genres are necessary, but i think arguments like "oh no this band is not this genre it is this genre" are stupid.

haha%20I%20think%20this%20thread%20is%20a%20complete%20FAILURE!!1.jpg

Mike27 said:
me too, for the most part at least. i mean, genres are necessary, but i think arguments like "oh no this band is not this genre it is this genre" are stupid.

this might suck ass but how many metalheads does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

1. the other 2 fight over what sub gerne it is.