The Power metal thread

The Black Mages have to be my favorite power metal band at the moment, I fucking love video game metal!

once again UM has changed my opinion about metal.

Only been showed bad euro power metal by my mate (Helloween, Sonata Arctica etc).

But recently been recommended Kiuas, Blind Guardian, Evergrey and Iced Earth by this forum, and dude... they're so fucking awesome :p

Especially loving Blind Guardian for the slight death metal tinge to some of their songs, like Battalion of Fear.

Only been showed bad euro power metal by my mate (Helloween, Sonata Arctica etc).

But recently been recommended Kiuas, Blind Guardian, Evergrey and Iced Earth by this forum, and dude... they're so fucking awesome :p

Especially loving Blind Guardian for the slight death metal tinge to some of their songs, like Battalion of Fear.

Glad you like the Kiuas man. Their new album is coming out in March, it's going to be fucking awesome! They are one of the most badass power metal bands around, and original as well. Really an awesome band.

you should check out Wuthering Heights (Shadow Cabinet and Far From The Madding Crowd) and Running Wild (esp. Death Or Glory and Pile Of Skulls)

rms, you have a really strange array of musical tastes. It's not bad at all, it's just that I would have no idea of stuff to recommend for you ever, b/c you're like all over the place! Rhapsody just doesn't belong on that list at all,:p

:headbang: Glad your enjoying some different metal.

Early Metallica trumps a massive amount of everything else ever released. People who can't accept this are faggots, period.