the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahha,I was just playing Smash brothers a few days ago,the gamecube one. I'm usually Zelda or Link. And I was playing Chrono Trigger last night

I love standing in the snow having a beer under the stars and moon enjoying the nocturnal silence and cold winds while the trees crack while whispering to each other. When I look towards the sky feel like the only person on earth while I stand their in the cold and it's glorious. This feels like my last night and the sky is an eternal haven of bleakness.

I love standing in the snow having a beer under the stars and moon enjoying the nocturnal silence and cold winds while the trees crack while whispering to each other. When I look towards the sky feel like the only person on earth while I stand their in the cold and it's glorious. This feels like my last night and the sky is an eternal haven of bleakness.

we got some poets in da house :)

Add drumbeat and some static and you've got yourself a black metal song

I love to shit myself while being alone at night at the graveyard. Guess I'm a pussy. :lol:

That is pretty pussy of you!

I tripped over someones headstone at the local graveyard and hit my knee really hard one night. I was heavily intoxicated.

Well it is not so scarry to walk at night at the graveyard but I am trying to spice the graveyard walk up a bit by listening to "Dinner At Deviants Palace" by CoF. Then it gets kind of scary.

that sounds great

i hate captain falcon and ganondorf they both have the same moveset and i can never master the "Clalkum Puntch" he does not say falcon punch...and i also hate Donkey Kong and Kirby they are too fucking hard

edit: shoulda been the hate thread

Donkey Kong was awesome with a bit of practice, though I usually go for Samus or Link. I found Yoshi quite hard to use, and I can't possibly think of any good use for the Ice Climbers or Mr. Game & Watch :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.