the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N64 was the shit.

major_league_baseball_featuring_ken_griffey_jr.jpg

Best game ever made? I think so.
Me and my friend used to play this when we were young. We sucked so we made a deal that we would just throw down the middle. This of course led to games that were 50-49. The balance changed however when he figured out how to leave the pitcher in for awhile so that his pitching became erratic.

You are all forgetting the fun that was StarFox 64.

I also remember having a blast playing 4 player Jet force Gemini or whatever it was called. And of course the mighty Ocarina of Time!

You are all forgetting the fun that was StarFox 64.

I also remember having a blast playing 4 player Jet force Gemini or whatever it was called. And of course the mighty Ocarina of Time!

YES YES YES!!!!

That sums up my childhood gaming experience.

StarFox was awesome. The dorkiest characters with the cheesiest little sayings, and the most random shit. I loved it.

Ocarina of Time is legend, absolutely legend. That game is a piece of art.

YES YES YES!!!!

That sums up my childhood gaming experience.

StarFox was awesome. The dorkiest characters with the cheesiest little sayings, and the most random shit. I loved it.

Ocarina of Time is legend, absolutely legend.That game is a piece of art.

I am amazed that more games are not considered art as other forms of media are. It is as valid a medium than anything else. The art direction, visuals and often times great musical scores put into high budget games are no less artistic and amazing than films.

I am amazed that more games are not considered art as other forms of media are. It is as valid a medium than anything else. The art direction, visuals and often times great musical scores put into high budget games are no less artistic and amazing than films.

Ocarina of time is absolutely classic. I have the whole soundtrack on my iPod (symphonic versions) and they are amazingly gorgeous. The whole concept behind the game was quite awesome as well, as were the images and the people involved. Loved it. I can't agree with you more.

I grew up with the original Nintendo, the NES. My faves were Zelda I, the Double Dragons, the Mega Mans, and the Castlevania's. I love those games, and still have a lot of them downloaded on my computer (I have an NES emulator downloaded as well, through which I can play them). I actually even remember before the NES was around, when people were still playing Atari.

All those games are awesome. I used to play Mega Man on my NES all the time. Same with Castlevania. I had a double dragon game on the Snes that my neighbor and I used to play together all the time.

Ocarina of time is absolutely classic. I have the whole soundtrack on my iPod (symphonic versions) and they are amazingly gorgeous. The whole concept behind the game was quite awesome as well, as were the images and the people involved. Loved it. I can't agree with you more.

Ocarina of Time is classic,as was A Link to the Past. This new Zelda game Twilight Princess has alot of LTTP and OOT references,it's really awesome

I grew up with the original Nintendo, the NES. My faves were Zelda I, the Double Dragons, the Mega Mans, and the Castlevania's. I love those games, and still have a lot of them downloaded on my computer (I have an NES emulator downloaded as well, through which I can play them). I actually even remember before the NES was around, when people were still playing Atari.

Not old enough for Atari, but NES was great, as was SNES and Sega Genesis. Grew up with all 3. Super Mario 2 is still fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.