the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Gross!!!

580.jpg
= TOO FUCKING TASTY :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Yeah... He also was very skinny shady gnome before becoming a bigdave prototype - he said so.

Little known fact, but Arnold was Mr. Olympia (the biggest bodybuilding title) 7 times before becoming an actor.

That's actually an extremely well known fact.

Anyway, Commando is fucking golden comedy.

Watch as Arnie never runs out of bullets, never gets shot by the multitudes of people firing at him, gets thrown 10 metres by a grenade without getting injured, and goes crazy with a shed full of tools.

:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Commando>you

Sorry, but no.

Commando is the movie where Arnie attempts to interrogate a man after killing him. It is the movie where he is placed in the back of a Patty Wagon and his woman sidekick attempts to rescue him by shooting the wagon with a rocket launcher which they picked up from a store. Then she fires the rocket backwards and destroys a building. The police, stopped at a light half a block ahead, don't notice this, so she then blasts the back of the wagon (where Arnie / John Matrix is), killing the two police but not Matrix.

Oh, let's not forget that he attacks the bad guy at the end with an M-60 that never runs out of ammo and that he can fire with one hand. Also he can hurl a circular saw blade with such force that it cleanly slices another mans skull from about three feet away.

And, of course...

"Where's Sully?"
"I let eem go."

It's not progressive enough huh?

nowhere near progressive enough :lol: :lol:

Sorry, but no.

Commando is the movie where Arnie attempts to interrogate a man after killing him. It is the movie where he is place in the back of a Patty Wagon and his woman sidekick attempts to rescue him by shooting the wagon with a rocket launcher which they picked up from a store. Then she fires the rocket backwards and destroys a building. The police, stopped at a light half a block ahead, don't notice this, so she then blasts the back of the wagon (where Arnie / John Matrix is), killing the two police but not Matrix.

And, of course...

"Where's Sully?"
"I let eem go."

the movie is terrible on every level

guilty pleasure for me

Status
Not open for further replies.