the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Baltimore pink rings! Let's hope for another 153 yard rush in the zone with a home run! Woooooooooooooh! I hope Jimmy Simblinfein will be as good a defensive slingbacker as he was last season! o_O ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go Baltimore pink rings! Let's hope for another 153 yard rush in the zone with a home run! Woooooooooooooh! I hope Jimmy Simblinfein will be as good a defensive slingbacker as he was last season! o_O ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you have such a problem with sports talk,there's a little human function called ignore.

You might want to try it:)

If only your sports talk was tagged with such, I could easily do so. Just occasionally, one of you fucking apes talks about music or something else interesting, so in living hope that I won't stumble across more teh gay math/sports dirge, I won't be putting you on ignore. I just wonder if there could be maybe a short season where you could all spout your shit (as, co-incidentally non-Americans find American sport talk to be - well - a little dull).

It wouldn't be so bad, except you cunts talk about it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I mean, really, I couldn't really give any less of a shit who hits a ball harder, jumps higher or runs faster than the next fucking overpaid jock.

Why don't you all add each other to messenger, and then when you feel the urge to spout on and on and on endlessly about ridiculously dull crap, you could so in privacy.

Other than that, I'm having a great evening, how about you ?

:kickass:

also, if anyone has to talk about sports, could it be kept back to discussion about sports played globally instead of the domestic americaland games?

carcassian: :kickass:

If only your sports talk was tagged with such, I could easily do so. Just occasionally, one of you fucking apes talks about music or something else interesting, so in living hope that I won't stumble across more teh gay math/sports dirge, I won't be putting you on ignore. I just wonder if there could be maybe a short season where you could all spout your shit (as, co-incidentally non-Americans find American sport talk to be - well - a little dull).

It wouldn't be so bad, except you cunts talk about it ALL THE FUCKING TIME. I mean, really, I couldn't really give any less of a shit who hits a ball harder, jumps higher or runs faster than the next fucking overpaid jock.

Why don't you all add each other to messenger, and then when you feel the urge to spout on and on and on endlessly about ridiculously dull crap, you could so in privacy.

Other than that, I'm having a great evening, how about you ?

:kickass:

:) Good day so far,I'm ready to go to the zoo

also, if anyone has to talk about sports, could it be kept back to discussion about sports played globally instead of the domestic americaland games?

carcassian: :kickass:

Nope.

Fuck you anti-sports types, you're just as annoying as those who post about sports. For fucks sake there are a fuckton of things YOU could be starting discussions about but instead you bitch about people posting about sports just because it is "gay" to you.

Anyways, this is the love thread so :)

I love Between the Buried and Me.

Not rly. He knows I love him really. Try harder on the trolling though. He has some way to go before he can hold a candle to his idol, Wires and Waves.

Everyone shut the fucking fuck up right now before I KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES WITH MY MASSIVE BICEPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.