the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love when I look out of my window and all I can see is a grey foggy mist and the darkened forest, while I can look upon the red sun rising above the clouds during the dawn of a winter's day

I love that I've made it into the second round of two different competitions in the Microsoft Imagine Cup. One of them earned me a flight to New Orleans for Round 2, along with hotel accommodations for the weekend. Go Microsoft! :lol:

Seriously though, they spend a shitload of money on this competition each year. I guess it's their way of cooking up some nice royalty-free ideas from the university student population.

I like Metal.
I like Shredding On meh guitar.
I like sleeping
I like sleeping.....oh...wait a minute....did i already say sleeping?
I like mosh pits at Lamb of God gigs.
I like mosh pits at Slayer gigs.
I like headbanging to Cannibalcorpse.
I like food :headbang:

This thread needs to be locked. Let's try to contain this nonsense to one thread and not shit up the forum with multiple clusterfuck threads.

I agree. This thread doesn't work without the Hate Thread around anymore. The balance has been ruined.

Also, IcedMaidenCockKnuckle needs to be baned ASAP.

Nothing particularly interesting, just an analysis of an average poem for a literary study class.

Which poem dude ?

Fucking hell, I've just read through the last five or six pages of this thread, and all I wish to say is:

"If you're going to participate in a battle of wits, don't come to the fight unarmed".

Thanks.:kickass:

I love this really short female at my new job that has a cute butt!. Being 5"6" thought I was really short, but she must be like 5'0" and hawt. She does not just have a great ass and her face is and body is nice, she seems really fragile!.

Hit her round the back of her head with a hammer, poke her eyes with a screwdriver, masturbate over her body and hide her under a carpet.

We call that the "Peter Sutcliffe" method of seduction.

Failing that, ask her to go out for a drink / ask her to suck your cock etc

_1318641_sutcliffe150.jpg

Pete says otherwise. Look at him! Quite the ladykiller.

Which poem dude ?

Fucking hell, I've just read through the last five or six pages of this thread, and all I wish to say is:

"If you're going to participate in a battle of wits, don't come to the fight unarmed".

Thanks.:kickass:

Billy Collins - Japan

It's a poem in which the narrator is passing the time reading this same haiku over and over again (which the style of the poem reflects), and then gradually descends and descends, going further and further away from the haiku form. I analyzed it through the theme of a sense of loss or absence.

Status
Not open for further replies.