the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I drank whiskey it was Doer's Scotch whiskey and I ended up killing the whole 33 ounce bottle. But you've all heard that story a million times.

Last time I drank whiskey it was Doer's Scotch whiskey and I ended up killing the whole 33 ounce bottle. But you've all heard that story a million times.

ha yeah. that must have sucked!

I hate being broke. it sucks

I'm going to count how many years it takes being poor before you get textbooks out and do something about it.

Well unless your a shitheel it takes about three monthes after high school.

:lol:

We can't all have intellectually stimulating jobs though. I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad we still have someone to stack the shelves in Supermarkets (albeit I get my shopping delivered; I'm not waiting in line like I live in fucking Russia).

Here in England we call those people "thick bastards". You may remember the type; dropping out of school, setting fire to municipal amenities and chucking their gentlemans horse radish up the flue-pipes of the available sluts.

Now they push trolleys about, stack shelves, wash dishes etc.

Ah, glad I paid attention at school. Here's to school discipline! :kickass:

:lol:

We can't all have intellectually stimulating jobs though. I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad we still have someone to stack the shelves in Supermarkets (albeit I get my shopping delivered; I'm not waiting in line like I live in fucking Russia).

Here in England we call those people "thick bastards". You may remember the type; dropping out of school, setting fire to municipal amenities and chucking their gentlemans horse radish up the flue-pipes of the available sluts.

Now they push trolleys about, stack shelves, wash dishes etc.

Ah, glad I paid attention at school. Here's to school discipline! :kickass:

I never liked school. SUE ME!. I wanted to be outside riding my bike around and playing my guitar and could not stand school. evetything thing about it

rly though. Doing dishwasher putting things away and bringing things to the foodbar is not bad especially when it's dead and I get to look at girls asses!. rly nice asses too

Better than doing math in the morning. how misrable and depressing

School made me want to hurt people and myself. that's not good

luckily no one shot up our school

take in account that a lot of people are outcasts and don't even fit in it makes you careless. You're not thinking about the future and just wanted to leave and pass the time. I never really thought to myself I would want to buy a house,etc... because I was misrable,pissed,angsty,etc..

Decaf ftw...?

It's the goddamn coffee and I swear I can't stop drinking it anyways. I do not even drink soda anymore because since I started drinking coffee it's disgusting.

I don't like taking sleeping pills because I still feel them when waking up and feel worse.

fan-fucking-tastic. i wish i coulda watched the game, but im at work when its on.

its funny, my first seargent is a barca fan. not only did liverpool beat them, but now liverpool are well on their way to the finals. salt in the wound!

awesome to see riise getting a mention. have they moved him to mid yet? that guy is the most explosive and dangerous person on the roster. without a doubt, if liverpool didnt have him, they would be hopeless.
~gR~

Yeah, Riise started mid, but him and Aurelio were switching all night. You got an ace left side with them two playing and you've Mark Gonzalez as cover!

Riise is indeed brilliant, but the Liverpool would be completely lost without Gerrard, he fucking runs that team.

hes definitely a strong leader, but you need guys like riise to step up, otherwise gerrard is just another guy.

how did crouch do? i actually think hes more important than gerrard, as far as consistant play. i still cant get over his bicycle kick earlier in the season. no guy that tall should be able to do that
~gR~

Crouch had a relatively poor match, I mean he scored a decent header, but he really wasn't involved much other than that. The ref wasn't giving him an easy time though, every time the ball was lofted up to him he was called for a foul on the defender, it's not his fault he's twice as tall as anyone else!

He should play netball for the NBA. I'm pleased for the scousers, actually - they're one top flight team I don't mind, to be honest. Man Utd and Chelsea can eat my shit though. Cunts.

I hate Man U and I hate Man U. I hate Man U and I hate Man U. I hate Man U and I hate Man U.

I am a Man U hater.

Paul Ince is the only other Man Utd player I wouldn't immolate. The Guv'nor did Wolves proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.