the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fanboi fanboi fanboi

I'm no fanboy

FatherChuck600dpiRawsmall.JPG

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Wow what a kickass workout I just had!!!!! fucking awesome

set new highs on incline dumbell bench (110s each hand), military press (205) and dumbbell military press (80s each hand)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDDDDDDY!!!!!!!! (ronnie coleman reference, don't ask)

Is there a reason for your need to get huge?

I'm not gonna lie - mainly trying to overcome self-esteem issues after some tramautizing and devastating moments as a child (I used to be a really fat kid with no friends whatsoever - bodybuilding has helped restore some of my lost confidence)

not to mention I love how I look, how I feel, my strength, love the euphoric high, love my demanding and disciplined lifestyle, etc... etc... etc....

Do you get massive erections while lifting? It sounds like you would.

I imagine you saying things like this.....Arnold Cumming

I have spend many hours ROFLMFAO at that video

i can only do 20s on dumb bell flys and 85 on the bence...170 for legs though...i probably had a better workout today and yesterday today: 5.5 miles, 50 pushups, bear crawls up the football field, leg lifts, sing happy birthday to some other kid on the team while keeping your legs up (twice because not everyone sang), and yesterday: 2.5 miles, 300 pushups, and 500 crunches...do i beat bigdave?

20s not that bad on dumbell flyes

just keep pushing hard and keep eating properly

I went from 75 pound dumbbells to 110s in less than half a year I think (next goal is 150s)

I'm not gonna lie - mainly trying to overcome self-esteem issues after some tramautizing and devastating moments as a child (I used to be a really fat kid with no friends whatsoever - bodybuilding has helped restore some of my lost confidence)

not to mention I love how I look, how I feel, my strength, love the euphoric high, love my demanding and disciplined lifestyle, etc... etc... etc....

I have spend many hours ROFLMFAO at that video

Fair enough. We all have our issues to work out.

i can only do 20s on dumb bell flys and 85 on the bence...170 for legs though...i probably had a better workout today and yesterday today: 5.5 miles, 50 pushups, bear crawls up the football field, leg lifts, sing happy birthday to some other kid on the team while keeping your legs up (twice because not everyone sang), and yesterday: 2.5 miles, 300 pushups, and 500 crunches...do i beat bigdave?

I do 450 pounds on my legs lol. I only bench 225 though :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.