the love thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aim for 2-2.5 pounds of growth a month which is about half a pound a week

so eat around 200-350 calories more than you burn everyday

eat often, eat healthy, eat a very wide range of foods, lots of protein (150-250 grams), make sure to eat before bed and after waking up, lots of fruits + veggies, some good fats (peanut butter, nuts, etc...)

that's the basics - come to bodybuilding.com - they got a great teenage section to help n00bs step by step

great board in general (you can discuss your workouts, how to improve your workout/diet, or just fuck around in the hilarious misc section)

eat often, eat healthy, eat a very wide range of foods, lots of protein (150-250 grams), make sure to eat before bed and after waking up, lots of fruits + veggies, some good fats (peanut butter, nuts, etc...)

that's the basics - come to bodybuilding.com - they got a great teenage section to help n00bs step by step

great board in general (you can discuss your workouts, how to improve your workout/diet, or just fuck around in the hilarious misc section)

Make sure when you lift you eat before or after, or else you won't gain any strength. Also load up on the protein like he said

I have to do it for baseball and football

btw how did you guys do in your playoffs? We lost in the first round. Bad season.

We had a very good regular season, but sadly we lost in the first round (to the number 8 team in the state) 8-7. We ended the season ranked 14.

We had a lot of injuries, and I ended up starting linebacker, which I never play (I'm a tight end). Last year we went to state but lost. We had a few people go on to div 1 colleges.

8-7? They go for two?

no dude huge meals before, and some sort of protein shake/equally big meal after

there is no exceptions here -you will end up burning muscle unless you got quite a bit of food in your stomach

We had a lot of injuries, and I ended up starting linebacker, which I never play (I'm a tight end). Last year we went to state but lost. We had a few people go on to div 1 colleges.

8-7? They go for two?

Safety, cost us the game. I got to play a little, not much I'm only a sophmore. Surprisingly we had no real bad injuries the whole season, so we got pretty lucky. Our Fullback/Linebacker is going to Rhode Island and Our Tight End/DT is going to Virginia Tech., both with full rides for football.

^^Well yeah I know this, but I usually just have some fruit an hour or two after, because I usually lift after dinner.

Safety, cost us the game. I got to play a little, not much I'm only a sophmore. Surprisingly we had no real bad injuries the whole season, so we got pretty lucky. Our Fullback/Linebacker is going to Rhode Island and Our Tight End/DT is going to Virginia Tech., both with full rides for football.

I didn't play much last year and should not be playing line, I had no idea what I was doing. I ran so much, it sucked. I might not play next year

cube41.jpg

no dude huge meals before, and some sort of protein shake/equally big meal after

there is no exceptions here -you will end up burning muscle unless you got quite a bit of food in your stomach

I wouldn't be eating a huge meal beforehand. An hour before, you take in some sort of fast metabolising protein with some moderate GI carbs. If you have too much food in your stomach preworkout, your body will be too busy digesting it to send blood and nutrients to the muscle.

High GI carbs and whey isolate post workout, then a heap of carbs and solid protein meal within the hour. No fat as it dramatically slows absorption.

You have been educated.

You all need to shut the fuck up about fucking working out, its in almost every thread I go into and is pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.