The Love Thread

Damn, I'm feeling so romantic these days! I have a strange feeling. I wanna dance with a girl who I have never seen or spoken with before. Dance so slowly with music and don't even speak a word. just look at her eyes while she has put her feet on mine and we move around so slowly with music. I have my hands around her waist and she has put her hands on my shoulder then without a word spoken she leaves me and I go and sit in front of the open window, light a cigar and smoke while it's freezing and snowing and I'm waiting, waiting for her to come back...

Damn, I'm feeling so romantic these days! I have a strange feeling. I wanna dance with a girl who I have never seen or spoken with before. Dance so slowly with music and don't even speak a word. just look at her eyes while she has put her feet on mine and we move around so slowly with music. I have my hands around her waist and she has put her hands on my shoulder then without a word spoken she leaves me and I go and sit in front of the open window, light a cigar and smoke while it's freezing and snowing and I'm waiting, waiting for her to come back...

gaythismuch.jpg

there was only one invisible member now, and I was sure it was you and also I was sure you would instantly come here and ridicule me for saying those

You are so predictible :)

and c'mon this thread is gay by itself

hehehe I was drunk last night and i knew its ewwww to write those things here. but i don't care fuck you all :)

...........................__________.....................
...................../¯¯****************¯¯\.....................
................/¯¯************************¯¯\......................
.............../********************************\,,................
............../_________________________\.................
............./__________________________\......................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\.................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,.............
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,\\\(.(¯`*,`,.............
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\§§*`*;..)...............
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~.......§§/////./.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.........§§///////\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..........§§//////.\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...................../////////////)¯`~,.............
................|./.../..../\\.....)......,.)`*~-,....//////////////.)......`~-,...........
..............././.../...,*`\\..//////////\\\\\\\\\\\\.////////////////..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,\\\.`*`.,-~*.,-*./////////////////../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,\.``.,,,-*.////////////////////...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,\\\\\\\\|////////////////////....(`-,..........\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/..\\\\\\\|//////////////////....,-*......|...`-.\........
............................................\\\\\/////////////////.........
................................................\\|//////////////..................
...................................................\\\/////////................
......................................................\\\/////...............
........................................................\\//....................

STFU