The Love Thread

Because beeing "alone" fucking sucks. Sooner or later you want someone to share and build stuff with.

yeah exactly, but i always have to settle to a certain degree

i mean when am i realisticly going to meet a woman who loves Ulver, bloodbath barry manilow and meatloaf as much as i do :lol:

+horror movies, and super mario

i need some regular interests i think...

yeah exactly, but i always have to settle to a certain degree

i mean when am i realisticly going to meet a woman who loves Ulver, bloodbath barry manilow and meatloaf as much as i do :lol:

+horror movies, and super mario

i need some regular interests i think...

.... Hello there.:dopey:

Actually no, wait. I even know who Barry Manilow is and I've never had meatloaf. Unless you're talking about the band.
Nevermind. :'D

Anyway, my whole love life is confusing as hell. This guy at work has a girlfriend who he's been with for like 3 years or so, but he cheated on her with me some months ago and then I got a boyfriend so we were both settled really, then I broke up with the boyfriend and he's still got his girlfriend and there's this tension between us since we made out and well. It's just weird. I know he still likes me and I do still like him but it's never going to work out anyway. :err:

:lol: pwnd by nerdiness

:lol:!

.... Hello there.:dopey:

Actually no, wait. I even know who Barry Manilow is and I've never had meatloaf. Unless you're talking about the band.
Nevermind. :'D

Anyway, my whole love life is confusing as hell. This guy at work has a girlfriend who he's been with for like 3 years or so, but he cheated on her with me some months ago and then I got a boyfriend so we were both settled really, then I broke up with the boyfriend and he's still got his girlfriend and there's this tension between us since we made out and well. It's just weird. I know he still likes me and I do still like him but it's never going to work out anyway. :err:

oh hai

yeah i was talkin about this dude
meatloaf.jpg

i was there too for a while actually, and i ended up being with this girl, and we broke up because she cheated on me. so we ended in the way that we started :lol:. after i realised this i actually had a good laugh haha. but yeah, take from that story what you will...

I love the smell of the puppies when they can not even hold their heads. when I am smoking a cigarette outside the house when it rains and "Don gatito" sits next to me to keep me company. when I sleep and my dog sleeping over me. when people do little things like give me a chocolate just because. I love when BSOG uses her hair down :oops:

I KNEW IT!