The Love Thread

I have found, that my metal marriage is working out much better than any other non metal relationship I have ever had. I <3 being married :)

There is this cute blond tall perfect girl in the university cafe. I really feel that I love her, judging from her appearance! and I know she's interested in me cause every time I go there she keeps looking at me. It's easy for me to start a relationship with her. But I have this problem that stops me from starting a relationship : I fear that when I start the relationship, She will not be the girl that I was imagining. her world may will be so much different from mine and this is important for me! I can't be with a girl just for her perfect face, I need that she can feel me and be like me (at least a little like me).

So till now I didn't try to be her friend cause I think when I start with her, she will not be the one I was imagining! I enjoy going there and look at her! I never had this feeling that I will enjoy watching a girl! But now I do.

Get some balls and face reality :)
I never found a girl interested in music I like, or ready to listen to me, my plans, my views, i mean gives a fuck about what I have in mind and pretty at the same time... EVER... but when I did, she's fucking miles and miles away.. fuck my life

It doesn't need to be like that! Why would you be with a girl that won't understand you?!
This world is big and I'm sure the girl I like exist but If I'm lucky I'll find her, But if not, why should I go with a girl who I don't love?!

awesome for joo rhonda :oops:

Thank you :tickled:

Plastic dolls doesn't count.

I wish he was plastic, then I wouldn't have to clean his socks.

Get some balls and face reality :)
I never found a girl interested in music I like, or ready to listen to me, my plans, my views, i mean gives a fuck about what I have in mind and pretty at the same time... EVER... but when I did, she's fucking miles and miles away.. fuck my life

:( That's sad.

It doesn't need to be like that! Why would you be with a girl that won't understand you?!
This world is big and I'm sure the girl I like exist but If I'm lucky I'll find her, But if not, why should I go with a girl who I don't love?!

I agree, far too many settle for someone who isn't right for them. If you want a metal chick/dude keep looking till you find one. It's worth the wait.

Because beeing "alone" fucking sucks. Sooner or later you want someone to share and build stuff with.

When I was a kid, I looked at people who I thought was ugly, and I was thinking "poor people, would they be alone and find no body to like them?" until I realized that no matter how bad, nerd, weird you are, there is always someone out there that u can "match with", it's whether u succeed in ur quest before ur time is up or not.

Because beeing "alone" fucking sucks. Sooner or later you want someone to share and build stuff with.

Yeah. But some people are not so much sensitive on that "Someone" (I guess most of people) and some are very sensible who they will live with? Do they match with each other?

I'm 21 and I'm not experienced much in life, but now my point of view is like this. I hope I find the one who I really like or at least my view changes. Cause if we look into ourselves, none of us likes to live and die alone.

I agree ! I enjoyed my singleness and then I got fed up of this to a depressive point !

Same here, right now im kind of desperate, and the sad part is that all my friends (except one, who now lives in another city) has settled down with a girl and doesnt go out anymore. They aren't really making any new friends anymore, its rather the opposite, they get more and more self-centered and the big parties we used to have has turned into small private couples dinners that i sometimes get invited to like a third wheel. Fucking pathetic.

And then they ask, "why aren't you dating anyone?" Maybe because my friends has abandoned me and refuse to go out and meet new people!
Summers are better though, cause then suddenly people want to have some parties.

Same here, right now im kind of desperate, and the sad part is that all my friends (except one, who now lives in another city) has settled down with a girl and doesnt go out anymore. They aren't really making any new friends anymore, its rather the opposite, they get more and more self-centered and the big parties we used to have has turned into small private couples dinners that i sometimes get invited to like a third wheel. Fucking pathetic.

And then they ask, "why aren't you dating anyone?" Maybe because my friends has abandoned me and refuse to go out and meet new people!
Summers are better though, cause then suddenly people want to have some parties.

Why do you need your friends to go out to parties and meet new people? Having that viewpoint is the reason you can't find someone, if you can't stand alone you will never be able to stand by someone.

I met my husband at a concert in Germany. I went alone from the US and met a bunch of people :)