The Love Thread

Why I don't feel the need to have a gf? I see every boy trying to be with a girl/get laid. But I don't.

Thats exactly how I was (Before getting married of course). Every relationship that I have been in has just come to randomly, I've spent zero effort trying to 'get chicks'.

Thats exactly how I was (Before getting married of course). Every relationship that I have been in has just come to randomly, I've spent zero effort trying to 'get chicks'.

I don't even have relationship :D I just had a gf when I was in highschool for a very short time.
Whenever I think of starting a relationship I think that this is not the one. I think I will never find the one I really love.

I am sure of it. I just don't care what happens any more. I lost faith in humanity a couple of years ago, so I will die alone.

Yeah fuck it. I thought on this shit a lot , I think the best way to live is to do whatever for YOURSELF to enjoy this life, Not to share it with a girl who might leave you a day or the girl who you really don't love.
If I find the girl who I really love I will give her everything I have but if I don't I will try to enjoy every second of my life being alone.