The Love Thread

Same here, right now im kind of desperate, and the sad part is that all my friends (except one, who now lives in another city) has settled down with a girl and doesnt go out anymore. They aren't really making any new friends anymore, its rather the opposite, they get more and more self-centered and the big parties we used to have has turned into small private couples dinners that i sometimes get invited to like a third wheel. Fucking pathetic.

And then they ask, "why aren't you dating anyone?" Maybe because my friends has abandoned me and refuse to go out and meet new people!
Summers are better though, cause then suddenly people want to have some parties.

This is the reason why this summer I got depressed, all my friends stood in a (males) coffee shop all the time, they don't want to go downtown, or anywhere else, even when I told them about going to the beach, to other cities and all, they refused and gave stupid reasons !
Now, I only have one friend that I can see around three times a week, all the others are either studying, or in other cities, or just don't call unless I do and they gimme excuses to not meet up. Luckily I don't feel like shit becoz of this right now cause I'm busy with school and work !

males coffee shop?

yes, we have this shitty place, it's mostly in small cities like mine where males gather to play card, talk, smoke chicha, watch football, and all, no girls hang out there, it's like a male club. It always looks ugly actually. It's not a place where u want to hang out with ur girl haha
There are a lot of night clubs, pubs, and coffee shops and salon de thé where u can go with ur friends or ur girl.

Why do you need your friends to go out to parties and meet new people? Having that viewpoint is the reason you can't find someone, if you can't stand alone you will never be able to stand by someone.

I met my husband at a concert in Germany. I went alone from the US and met a bunch of people :)

I saw that one coming.
Sure I could go to the club alone, I have thought about it, it would feel fucking weird though and usually I end up doing something else with friends instead, since thats "easier" if you know what I mean.

Meeting new friends through parties etc is harder though, I wont walk around knocking doors to crash strangers parties.

Btw, I have gone to a few concerts alone, many people do. Thats hardly the same as going out to a pub or a club alone. 99,9% going out to clubs are in gangs.

You guys insist to meet Qth, that's scary, you must have a filthy plot for the guy :lol:

:yow:

and you always stay away from me and stefan :(

well, he constantly whines about not meeting new people, but then he doesn't want to see us... i'm beginning to think he hates us :(

No! If I would have gotten hold of a ticket for the Watain concert I would have said "HAI RETARDS! :wave: "

it will probably be a penis :(

:lol: