the MAN thread

I listened to TATU while voting for Opeth *MAN*

It's 5 P.M and I'm still in undies and havent had a shower yet *MAN*

I'm gonna call our (ex-)drummer to tell him he's fired *MAN*

I got banned by 3 persons on Soulseek today *MAN*

Originally posted by the_good_son141
watching figure skating and simultaneously picturing mehdi as the world champion of the men singles *MAN*

stop talking bout mehdi mate ! he's becoming paranoiac and thinks we are secretly adoring him !

oh, in fact i have to finish the story:
*I drove his mirror off and continued my was as nothing was happened*

Shame Mariner. You should have smashed the whole fuckin' thing... I think he could afford another one anyway...

yeah indeed, you know theyre so naive. They all say they have to attack Iraq. And I thought when you're listening to alternative music you have a mind on your own. Really frightening.

still giving those Americans hell at the Soulflyboard.
And its funny, Brits and Americans are hooking up with eachother. and I do so with a Yugoslavian and Nicaraguan lad! and we from the tiny countries are making much more sense then them.

*MAN*

Originally posted by Cerulean
In the Katatonia forum all those members were totally deciphering the lyrics of the 45 sec sample of the upcoming album and I thought that was lame so I told them to get a life :cool: *MAN*

I think they've got a problem on this board ... they are serious ! :(

The Katatonia forum members have a problem. They're never having fun :( They see deciphering the lyrics of the brand new sample as fun :( That's why I told them to get a life and they told me to be more enthousiastic :(