the MAN thread

girls_evil.jpg

:cool:

Running after some girl when I was like 16... Pathetic. And she wouldn't give a fuck about my existence... So one day I stopped and became a proud man again... :cool:

less manliest? well, ive been to a gig, the bill was : sacred steel + children of bodom + primal fear. i must admit it was kinda gay :rolleyes:

we had a good laugh tho, when the singer raised a fake sword to the air and shouted while waving it : 'do you see this sword? the next song is about it!' :lol:

Didn't Axl Rose say something nasty to you at the MTV Video Music Awards in September?

Kurt Cobain: They actually tried to beat us up. Courtney and I were with the baby in the eating area backstage, and Axl walked by. So Courtney yelled, "Axl! Axl, come over here!" We just wanted to say hi to him - we think he's a joke, but we just wanted to say something to him. So I said, "Will you be the godfather of our child?" I don't know what had happened before that to piss him off, but he took his aggressions out on us and began screaming bloody murder.
These were his words: "You shut your bitch up, or I'm taking you down to the pavement." [laughs] Everyone around us just burst out into tears of laughter. She wasn't even saying anything mean, you know? So I turned to Courtney and said, "Shut up, bitch!" And everyone laughed and he left. So I guess I did what he wanted me to do - be a man. [laughs]

Originally posted by Giorgos
... but i will tell you what i did today....

Tommorrow is the DERBY OLYMPIAKOS - PANATHINAIKOS

heheheheheheeh

So i was walking outside of the stadium of Panathinaikos with a t-Shirt of Olympiakos......

That't very manly believe me :p :p :lol:

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
5-0 have fun wanker!
and it was panathinaikos at home of course :D