the MAN thread

Answer To The Test Posted By Strangelight On December 11th see Top of Page 4 Of this thread.
Answer To Question 5: Section A (20%) :Women Drivers?

muhehe-P.S NO OFFENSE LADIES/WOMEN:
1-
Coolpic009.jpg

2-
Coolpic010.jpg

3-
Coolpic011.jpg

Q: Did you hear about the guy who finally figured out women?
A: He died laughing before he could tell anybody.

A rich, lonely widow decided that she needed another man in her life, so she placed a personal ad that read: Rich Widow Looking for Man to Share Life and Fortune with the Following Qualifications:

1. WON'T BEAT ME UP
2. WON'T RUN AWAY
3. HAS TO BE GREAT IN BED

For several months, her phone rang off the hook, her doorbell was ringing constantly, she received tons of mail, etc., all to no avail. None of the men seemed to meet her qualifications.

Then one day the doorbell rang yet again. She opened the door to find a man, with no arms and no legs, lying on the welcome mat. Perplexed, she asked, "Who are you and what do you want?"

"Hi," said the man "Your search is over, for I am the man of your dreams. I've got no arms, so I can't beat you up and I've got no legs, so I can't run away."

The old woman asked, "What makes you think you're so great in bed?"

To which he replied, "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

"Miss Reynolds, we can't hire you as a model," the editor from the men's magazine explained. "It's obvious that your blonde hair isn't natural, since the hair between your legs is black."

The young model picked up the magazine editor's bowling ball and slammed it down on his fingers.

"What the hell did you do that for!" he exploded.

She smiled sweetly and said, "Look at your fingers. They're turning black, right? And they've only been banged once."

okay!
this is the end.
This *MAN* is off to better places.
Have fun all!
And I hope you can live things up without me.
Byeeeeeeeeez

The good way to spend the christmas day's evening is drinking few beers with pals in local hellhole. This time after 45mins I got nearly beaten. With fists and stuff ya know. I just left and left half full pint. So not very *man*

Q: Did you hear about the guy who finally figured out women?
A: He died laughing before he could tell anybody.

hehe thats a good one