the mood thread

ah fucken hell :lol:

so, elisabeth, we can have that drink with toolsie then eh :) cause my gf is off for the weekend (was already planned before we got together) so im free as a bird that weekend. we will finish off that malibu and that :D yummy :loco: you still have pineapple juice? otherwise ill bring some myself :)

so what do you think pieter? :hotjump:

Mariner said:

so, elisabeth, we can have that drink with toolsie then eh :) cause my gf is off for the weekend (was already planned before we got together) so im free as a bird that weekend. we will finish off that malibu and that :D yummy :loco: you still have pineapple juice? otherwise ill bring some myself :)

hehe the juice is there alright, but what weekend is it eh? wait, i'll mail you 'bout this :) its gonna be easier.

i feel :hotjump: cos i'm listening to the bootleg of the A perfect circle gig ive been to on saturday in Paris:headbang:
Darn the gig was wonderful:worship:

desperaaaaaaaaate aaannd ravenooouuuuuuuus lalala*

Lenore said:
i feel :hotjump: cos i'm listening to the bootleg of the A perfect circle gig ive been to on saturday in Paris:headbang:

ah greaaaat, I wish I could have been at one of the gigs, A Perfect Circle rules... I'm sure it was wonderfull :)

Lenore said:

was he wearing that wig?

siderea said:
was he wearing that wig?
Yeah he had this long haired wig, but i couldnt say much more for he has spent the whole gig in the dark, and he was turning the back to the audience hehehe

Allan said:
So tired, btu unable to sleep because of coffee. Feel sort of strange about the Superbowl, great game, but wrong winner.
Same here, long night, wrong winner! Anyway the game was good like! And it seems that i survived me first Superbowl quite well!

ei fiel kwait gräit tudäi. ei dit ä lot of schtuff for ze junivärsitie. änd eim lisening tu november, witch also mäkes mie fiel gud. sänks for ze ätänschn.

toolsofthetrade said:
brilliant bed weekend with newlove... :) :)
dunno if i'm yet in love, but we sure click like
anyone in Ghent up for a beer next week? :p

met her in the real last week at the anathema show actually
this band seems to become somekind of epicentre of derived-from experiences :tickled:
i'll be in ghent friday i think, so.......... :kickass:

Mariner said:

so, elisabeth, we can have that drink with toolsie then eh :)
Bier.gif

cause my gf is off for the weekend (was already planned before we got together)
no need to be all defensive now :p
up for it :) :cool: