the mood thread

i oversaw it but; you met the girl on a anathema show. last week. haha thats madness :lol: thats good :) thats a nice coincidence :)

siderea said:
well i guess they call it ´biologische klok´here, when women feel their time is running out to get babies

Babies

question-mark.gif

Those little things with legs and arms that look like shaved beans just a bit louder? :err:

agresive, angry, like kicking this stupid guy who gave me a bad evaluation for school, (cause i wasn't friendly, rude, not stipt, ...........) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eos said:
still the same.. alone, don't feel like staying here in this situation and place, no idea what to do.. lost somehow..

ah shit, I know this feeling for long time, finally I moved to another city, but its still there sometimes...

cheer up, Finntroll are back in town (oke, soon) ;)

Eos said:
still the same.. alone, don't feel like staying here in this situation and place, no idea what to do.. lost somehow..
Always and forever is forever young
Your shadow on the pavement
The dark side of the sun
Gotta dream the dream all over
And sleep here tight
You don't wanna sing the blues
In black and white

And it's hope that spring's eternal for everyone
If it ain't broken break it or the damage done

Trying to love somebody
Just wanna love somebody right now
There?s just no pleasing me
Trying to love somebody
Just want to love somebody right now
Baby lay your love on me

Violet in the rainbow just melt away
There?s not enough minutes in the hour
Or hours in the day
The song played in a circle that never skips a beat
The stranger in a country that I have yet to meet

And it's hope that springs eternal for everyone
Got a lifetime in a second oh the damage done

Trying to love somebody
Guess there's just no pleasing me
I want to love somebody
Just want to love somebody right now
Baby lay your love on me

It'll come in your sweet time, lord
I just gotta let you in
The blind leading the blind, lord
Getting underneath your skin
I can feel you in the silence
Saying let forever be
Love, only love, will set you free

I wanna love somebody
Wanna love somebody right now
There?s just no pleasing me
I wanna love somebody
Lay lay, lay your love on me

It'll come in your sweet time, lord
I just gotta let you in
The blind leading the blind, lord
Getting underneath your skin
I can feel you in the silence
Saying let forever be
Love, only love, will set you free

:D know its cheese, hope it helps ;)

I don't think that way. If life would suddenly end, you wouldn't notice anyway and COULDN'T even care then. Actually, we might be better off being bombed alltogether :) The whole world's problems solved at once.

The vet talking :) .

You might be right, but not for doggies and cats and ducks and stuff :yell: .

Anyway, we were talking about people, I think. And if we take the bombing scenario that might affect the other species as well ;) .

Thanks Tools ;) . I actually do love some people but they're too far away.. And the ones I used to love here actually don't give a fuck about it.

Dragonlady: Finntroll indeed are the ones who push me up again a bit :) . I'm really really looking forward to Anathema too but I have this feeling that I will feel really bad after that gig again. I mean not because of the gig!! but because afterwards it makes you see the reality again...
The next gig after Anathema is Hypocrisy and it's gonna be a long time till then.

Did you ever had the feeling that you woke up in someone else's life? I mean like knowing that this is not what you want nor what could make you happy? And that the whole day passes beside you and it makes no difference.. like in a trance.. It just passes by without touching you..?