the mood thread

ikeaboy said:
hes getting a boner, watch out for him

Furniture lad, I tell you, you may be a good laugh and that sometimes, but you don't half need a good shagging, christ yes.

siderea said:
we did, i even have a picture of you and an interview with monica on tape.

Nice one, I have vague clouded memories, wrapped in "stuff" and "glow".
Any chance I can see/hear it? Would be a giggle ;)

Light said:
Nice one, I have vague clouded memories, wrapped in "stuff" and "glow".
Any chance I can see/hear it? Would be a giggle ;)
yeah i'll look for it tonight, if you've msn that's really handy (elisabeth92@hotmail.com) or send me your e-mail then i'll send it as a link
well i'll first have a listen to it, i'm not sure you should hear all what was said there
hope you dont mind me posting this here

sophialightmonica_gent_4-10-02.jpg

I'm pleased I look as beautiful as ever, no problem ;)
I'll see if I can get on MSN tonight, probably.
And give me the uncensored version, I can take it... the worst possible thing could be the hats and the lampshades... so... bring it on!

Light said:
Furniture lad, I tell you, you may be a good laugh and that sometimes, but you don't half need a good decking, christ yes. I won't look down, mate :wave:

siderea said:

haha the state of ya, any fucking time mate, any time, and get a hair cut ffs!

438016.jpg

Amen​

siderea said:
as i come to think of it i never lived in a room without a fireplace
and it's immer full of stuff

Ah, same here. Every floor of every rowhouse in Baltimore has two fireplaces that look just like that, blocked off, one for the front apartment and one for the back. Some of the newer built houses that are only 155 years old had, at one time converted the fire places to gas heating units and have these old gas leads capped off, plus pipes off those around the room that were for gas light capped off as well. Though all the houses still use gas for stoves and heat. Most of the older houses never converted but for light and stove, and later for whole house gas heat, the fire places are blocked off anyways.

As a matter of fact, your room looks like any apt in Baltimore, high ceilings and all.

*homesick*

ikeaboy said:
haha the state of ya, any fucking time mate, any time, and get a hair cut ffs!

Come on darling, I'll lovingly suck your eyes out for olives, you know you'll enjoy it, you can even taste it now

No more silly talk though, I'm sure we'll meet sometime :hotjump: possum.... :wave:

Light said:
Come on darling, I'll lovingly suck your eyes out for olives, you know you'll enjoy it, you can even taste it now

No more silly talk though, I'm sure we'll meet sometime :hotjump: possum.... :wave:

youre a nerd

give me another reply nom nom :yell: