the mood thread

althea said:
You poor guy! :D Sorry it's just really funny. And I'm really happy that it didn't happen to me. The stupid thing is when that happens you feel even more shocked and embarrassed than the person with his/hers pants on his/hers ancles.

Isn't that strange? I mean it happens so often, you feel embarrassed for someone. It's even made fun of in one of our tv shows, there're seven famous people commenting on pieces of news, and when someone says some crap joke this guy goes "Now I apologize for this." Maybe we should introduce this here too.

Crack Hitler said:
haha, I'm now officially been proven right about the wonders of whisky :tickled:

just came back from the doctor and ear infection it is :ill: the man said it might take a month till I can hear properly with my left ear :cry:
0h ear infections are shite yeah. get well soon mate!

my mate has an ear infection at the moment, he reckons its good for not listening to the missus he he

my elbow is fucked again, the tendons didnt heal fully over the crimbo break and now its hurting like a bastard, great start to a new year lol

this one is for martha only

january2005_143.jpg

first of all it's not a basket bastet but a sofa
second of all it's my sweet little roommate who happens to fit purrfectly in it
when i first saw the pic myself i didnt notice her laying there, colin takes all attention here in this room, hmm. perhaps martha could babysit the poster some times.
:)

Butbutbut I'm not into Colin Firth but Darcy from P&P with all the wooing and booing and fencing and horsheriding! :cry:

Anyway, that's a nice room, hehe, mobile generation :D

to make it sound friendlier? oops! i'm sorry if i offended someone...but even after pputting my glasses on, it still was a bit of a strange image, the sofa, a hand, a hint of a face....
the other girl on the pic and the guy look quite alright though :)

Bastet said:
to make it sound friendlier? oops! i'm sorry if i offended someone...but even after pputting my glasses on, it still was a bit of a strange image, the sofa, a hand, a hint of a face....
the other girl on the pic and the guy look quite alright though :)
ow ow you didn't, i just made it sound first like you were offending my sofa telling it to be a basket, but perhaps sofas aint that offended when you call them names :rolleyes:
the guy? colin?

& martha i know what you mean, it's very nice this friend gave me this poster, but he just doesn't look that hansom anymore...

whatever
mood
urr
happy dreams to come.

"I just wanted to tell you you're such a good student, and your paper for the ... course is really interesting and great, but I don't know if I could give an A for it, although I'd like to, for this and this and this, but you're such a good student really. Can I use your paper in my research?"

Who gives a fuck about grades? :yell: