the mood thread

And how did you get the ingredients for the potion so suddenly? I couldn't even find enough sugar or honey at home :lol:

Maqus said:
And how did you get the ingredients for the potion so suddenly? I couldn't even find enough sugar or honey at home :lol:
aaaah, well i had to drop by the shop around the corner anyway, and actually i only didn't have chilli at home, i thought of replacing it by chillipepper, or sambal oelek but they had them at the shop so no prob :cool:
people were looking a bit weird at my combination of clothing, and the guy behind me had to laugh when i tried to mumble something to the cashier but hey :cool:

i added much more ginger than the euro coin though, adn some lemon as well, though next time i'll leave that out.

all throatslimes are coming loose now btw

broaf :lol:

but if the throat thingie comes off, it might really work wonders, all those pills to suck on never help anything :(

:cry:

the worst piece of news today, no, this year

Dear Student,

Our accounting records indicate that you did not pay on the due date (Jan 10) the second installment of your student activity fee of 250 USD.

Please come to the Finance Office to clarify the situation if you believe there is a mistake or if you have already initiated the payment. If you have not paid yet, please pay the remaining amount (the cash desk is opened 10am-2pm) as soon as possible.

fuck the system

So it means I have to clarify the situation by paying a fucking sum of 250 bucks asap, lol.

Okay, I agree such things happen to everyone.

Cool now that the guinea pig, errm i mean Sid, hasnt died or gone blind I might use that when i have a cold

Actually thats meant to be a paleo cure, as in the paleo diet, ie it doesnt use anything that wasnt available to paleothic man

So was it a whole set of plotting then, first telling her to wear a slinky thing to make her sick, then suggest in a "bytheway" manner she concoct this potion, and then see what effect it has on her? It's beyond outrageous. :OMG:

I was wondering in the supermarket if paprika could be used instead of chili, as it's more readily available here.

a fool is fooled once again :(

paprika would just make it exotic though, i even would dare to use more than two little chilli peppers next time (without seeds of course and still remove them after use)

It was scary as hell too. I then had to make a run to the other side of the building and when coming back I took a detour incase I'd run into her. made it all the way outside, undetected, for a smoke and there she was again :eek: made me think of some horror movie.

althea said:
hihihihi :)
Don't you have seperate toilets for gents and ladies??
nope. this one is the nearest from where I sit. one lousy unisex toilet in the middle of a long corridor in the basement - a fact that has caused me quite a few runs when I've been hungover at work or otherwise in a bad condition :ill:

You poor guy! :D Sorry it's just really funny. And I'm really happy that it didn't happen to me. The stupid thing is when that happens you feel even more shocked and embarrassed than the person with his/hers pants on his/hers ancles.

Crack Hitler said:
I'd suggest tea and honey and whisky till you get to the doc.
:wave:
look what they put in this throat syrup :eek:

whisky_drugs.JPG