the mood thread

Oh, Ive got peas to feed the whole building, were on sale haha. 3 people dead, what the hell? this is Denmark. People are damn stupid though, crossing police barriers and going outside despite warnings.

Allan said:
Oh, Ive got peas to feed the whole building, were on sale haha. 3 people dead, what the hell? this is Denmark. People are damn stupid though, crossing police barriers and going outside despite warnings.
oye in Hungary it wouldn't be 3, but about 30 I guess :cry:

do take care, it sounds rather serious :erk:

Sure, I was planning to be the drummer anyway. Either in an upright Bela B. style so that I can also carry some chicks away and pull some crap jokes or we'll go for pure funeral doom, then I'd be able to concentrate on getting pissed.

You're making fun of me :( I really feel I have a tape recorder in my stomach. Also, I'm afraid I'd throw up at every gig, dunno if that fits the project's image.

Dunno why but it irritates me when a band plays a song faster than it's originally recorded. I don't mind any other alteration, but speeding up is shit.

Oh, I was at a Sepultura gig once, it was great, but PL supported them, and they were even greater. It was in november and we were freezing in our white metal Puma boots.

Maqus said:
Dunno why but it irritates me when a band plays a song faster than it's originally recorded. I don't mind any other alteration, but speeding up is shit.
no way!

like when antimatter was really pissed off with the babling audience long long ago they speeded up because of anger, it was like the place would explode, lovely!

hey who wants to start a norwegian black metal group with me?