the mood thread

DragonLady1 said:
man, always those lucky students who have so much time... ;)
grin0123.gif
*g*

i was at this company to have an interview for my traineeship, and at first sight i like the company: young people, recycled paper, natur friendly inks (it's a printing & lay-outing company). but at the other hand they work for advertisors and thus lots of the job is putting their idea in nice words to make them sell more. it's not that all of them are evil (profits for kids in problems, wwf...) but i was just having a thought about it.
what kind of company do you work for dragonlady?

I'm working for a tourist company here in Austria, well writing about holidays here, its oke like, u can be some poetic about landscapes, mountains, cultural things to see... its interesting and I can mostly choose about what I wanna write so thats cool :)

as I said, could be worse... and I already convinced one of my collegues with Anathema hehehe ;)

Caroline, if we (my band) release our album/demo I'm gonna try to do artwork myself, but I might probably contact you about it some time, for some nice photography... So we could perhaps work something out. Well, I saw on your site that bands can ask you. You should just tell us the conditions and stuff. Well, that's for later anyway.

Cerulean said:
Caroline, if we (my band) release our album/demo I'm gonna try to do artwork myself, but I might probably contact you about it some time, for some nice photography... So we could perhaps work something out. Well, I saw on your site that bands can ask you. You should just tell us the conditions and stuff. Well, that's for later anyway.

of course I can help u with that, just write me a pm or mail when its about time, I'm sure we can work out something :)

@Dragonlady1:

Do you really got so gigantic feet like in one of these pictures...? oh my dear... what has happened to you? :)