the mood thread

toolsofthetrade said:
what have you been doing all that time before you, erm, multiplied den? ;)
(I didn't see this at first.)

I should ve said still simple.
Yeah, I know, I have had my fair share of gigs, festivals, parties,etc. It's a choice I, no we made. But that doesn't mean I can't miss it from time to time. :)

DragonLady1 said:
Frodnat, that sounds like u need a good piece of chocolate ;)
Oh, yes at the moment I am eating the second snickers... Hmmmmm...:)

Do you know what is even better than chocolate? Pasta is just great. You got tryptophan in it. Your body produces serotonin out of it... You get the long-term chocolate effect with it !!!

But sport is much better, because also the levels of adrenalin are increased by it...

Frodnat said:
Oh, yes at the moment I am eating the second snickers... Hmmmmm...:)

Do you know what is even better than chocolate? Pasta is just great. You got tryptophan in it. Your body produces serotonin out of it... You get the long-term chocolate effect with it !!!

But sport is much better, because also the levels of adrenalin are increased by it...

hm, I knew the sports thing but didnt knew that with the pasta... thanx for that info, another good reason for eating it ;)

getting a tattoo also makes u that effect, at least it made it for me ;)

DragonLady1 said:
I'm sleepless :(
If you can´t sleep after 2-3 hours. Get out of the house and go walking until you get really tired. This works for me... most of time...;) Fresh air and no one out on the streets always works. You have to make yourself clear... HEY... It is night, so go to sleep...:err:

LostLenore said:
(I didn't see this at first.)

I should ve said still simple.
Yeah, I know, I have had my fair share of gigs, festivals, parties,etc. It's a choice I, no we made. But that doesn't mean I can't miss it from time to time. :)
i bet a meeting at Graspop could be somekind of possibility? ;)

Probably no-one cares here ;), but I`m so happy that I have to share this feeling with everyone everywhere, I passed my exam in Linguistics this morning, ended up with a "good" grade and this is my first success during this exam session after some failures :(. I feel so great, this event has made my day :Spin:

amicitia said:
Probably no-one cares here ;), but I`m so happy that I have to share this feeling with everyone everywhere, I passed my exam in Linguistics this morning, ended up with a "good" grade and this is my first success during this exam session after some failures :(. I feel so great, this event has made my day :Spin:
congrats then!!! :Spin: