the mood thread

Eos said:
Yeah, I think there's a night train coming from Zagreb which is stopping in Innsbruck.. Gonna check it out :)

He just has got to do that doggy-look and I'm done.. Argh, he's just too good in it :lol:

there are 2 trains in the night going to Zurich actually:

Innsbruck 02:41
Zürich 06:34

and

Innsbruck 04:05
Zürich 08:25

there u can change to a train to Bern, the plan says it takes 5 hours in total... well... sounds good :headbang:

Crack Hitler said:
I agree with shelly :)

hold your head up, girl!
happy0004.gif

DragonLady1 said:
there are 2 trains in the night going to Zurich actually:

Innsbruck 02:41
Zürich 06:34

and

Innsbruck 04:05
Zürich 08:25

there u can change to a train to Bern, the plan says it takes 5 hours in total... well... sounds good :headbang:
Yeah I know about those. Have to check out the prices.. I actually only pay from the austrian border till Innsbruck and back to the border for I have this swiss version of the BahnCard :)
And of course also have to see when the Trolls have to leave for Vienna.. Suppose the 2:41 train will be the right one for me.

:wave: thank you guys *kisses everybody* i'll see what i do.In the worst case,i'll fuck it all and tour around Europe to see you *Jussi style*

@Zeljka,Caro Its about situations that he is not really responsible of,but still affect him completely.so im affected too.our meeting was fucked by bad timing.and you know...almost one year i kept silent and patient in hope that everything would eventually turn out fine.well...it seems that it was not meant to be.Pity.

oh fuck i shall stop thinking,else i'll start food and alcohol abuse...again:ill: and when you see me you wont recognise me cos i will have turned into a well-known and almost extinct mammal:a whale:erk: :lol:

yeah i meant in the worst case(if everything gets utterly wasted here)i'll do a positive thing:travel eheheh
i missed travels too:(

Eos said:
Yeah I know about those. Have to check out the prices.. I actually only pay from the austrian border till Innsbruck and back to the border for I have this swiss version of the BahnCard :)
And of course also have to see when the Trolls have to leave for Vienna.. Suppose the 2:41 train will be the right one for me.

nice one :) I think there could be an aftershowparty at the Abyss Bar but not sure yet, in any case there is one I would stay there a bit, well have to work the day after but its oke with a few hours sleep ;)

hm, I think u get percents as well for the austrian train if u have this card, may be 25% :)

hm, they play in Vienna before, on a saturday no? and sunday is Salzburg, the gig in Innsbruck is the monday... well dunno where they play after :err:

talking bout finns, I got the Entwine promo yesterday, some fine stuff on it :)

somnium_in_tenebris said:
@Zeljka,Caro Its about situations that he is not really responsible of,but still affect him completely.so im affected too.our meeting was fucked by bad timing.and you know...almost one year i kept silent and patient in hope that everything would eventually turn out fine.well...it seems that it was not meant to be.Pity.

ah hope it will turn out well! but I think I can understand what u mean, I have a similar story for the moment... :erk:

btw,after all this fuss and negativity,hes coming over to my city tonight.its his 22nd birthday too*what an irony*.we will both be in pieces and i cant even drink :ill: *im on diet*i think i'll skip tonight's meal(---->yoghurt etc)to drink to oblivion instead :lol:

anyone who wants to buy my within temptation autographs? it says MC2000 which means metal convention 2000. so you can pretend to know them before they made it huge. ;)