the mood thread

I'm feeling great today!!
or maybe it's just the medication talking... o_O
Hope you guys are feeling better soon!

DragonLady1 said:
hurt, angry, misunderstood... :(
Hope nothing too serious :(

hmm.. you know the idea with Innsbruck is not that bad actually, hahaha *gg*. I will check the ticket price when I remember to get out of the bus at the train station :D

tired, veeery tired
sick0097.gif

hm, dunno if its serious yet, I hope not :(

hehe just come over, that would be cool... actually I think we have quite good train connections to switzerland, there's a guy from Switzerland coming here very often just for parties or gigs :)

and some crazy finns should convince u as well :D

sol83 said:
well you know, its the classic once-a-year cold. i'll be fine in 5-6 days i guess. you too i hope.
i get seriously sick once a year, last year it was a high fever of 15 days (my whole semester break :erk: ) and they never found out why i was sick

aargh :yell: i want a sigaret, but the two girl won't let me smoke :erk: but excually it's not that bad, just the moment when i want to have a smoke, and these moment are half the day, so i try to enjoy thhe rest of the day. aargh what was i thinking when i stopped smoking.
and to everybody who is saying that i should feel clearer and better cause i stopped, ... NOT A THING

excually i do feel different, i feel stressy and when i talk is at a speed of a thousands words a minute and i use the wrong words and these sentence don't fit and .......aaarrrrgh

Bastet said:
come on dries, go ahead,if it makes you feel relieved! :D
Aah Bastet, you shouldn't tempt the boy. Not now he's in such a vulnerable state!!! :erk:

Hold on , dries!! You can do it!!! :)

it's ok, i wont smoke or i get spanked by one of the girls (this doesn't make any sence :lol: )
but i'm holding on, it's already better, as long as i don't think about it.