the mood thread

Nah, it's not like me that like, I was drunk when I wrote that first post there :p , and it wasn't too bad I reckon :eek: .

I think they're just projecting their mostly Mehdi-inflicted fears onto all us Anathema people :erk: , but elitist?

Crack Hitler said:
now feeling pretty nervous. Today I gotta do some vocal bits again for my bands upcoming three track demo. Last time I did them we ran out of time so they basically suck. I hope I can do better, cause if I can't, well... I suck. :zzz:
now feeling pretty pissed off. our couple hours of studio time was cancelled, now we gotta wait till the next proper slot to go there :erk: I so hoped I would've been able to get the job done today, argh. the waiting, the waiting...

DragonLady1 said:
ah thanx bastet, not really better today but well, I'll survive :)

wow, what will u paint? I liked that Anathema painting u did so much, I'm curious about more of ur art, its wonderfull really! very inspiring :)
haha, i'm painting the walls of my living room!
you should see the mess in here! in the middle of the room, on the ground: telly, stereo, cd's, a dismounted book-case, and books, books, books...have to clean that up later :(

anyways, thanks caro and pieter

Bastet said:
haha, i'm painting the walls of my living room!
you should see the mess in here! in the middle of the room, on the ground: telly, stereo, cd's, a dismounted book-case, and books, books, books...have to clean that up later :(

anyways, thanks caro and pieter

ah I wonder what it will look like at the end :)

hm, I feel sick, I wanna go to bed :erk: fever... headache... :ill:

very, very, very happy!
i'm reading sting's autobiography and listening to "the prayer cycle" with alanis morissette... and i have flowers, love and some other hippie stuff on me mind, it's not very metal like, is it? life tastes good!

marginalé said:
i feel so stressy, i stopped smoking yesterday and i have three deadlines for tomorow, two for school and one for zigzag :yell:

damn, hey I've got half a box of Zyban left in case you need some chemical help to quit mate ;)

right. its official. i have high temperature. and i thought i could skip the flu this winter. damn. :(