the mood thread

Bastet said:
ah, no, i meant he should go on talking if that would have relieved him!

i wish he 'll succeed, and i'm sure he can do it! :)
i hope i will, i'm eating 'muntjes' like hell, they have the 'same' effect, but instead of the smoke you inhale, you feel the cold, great

i prefer 'muntjes' (english?) and that nicotinegum is expensive, and horrible, and i quit smoking cause i have NO money so...

i need to sleep, i never stop smoking again, what a feeling :yell:

thanks mariner for giving me the word.
but now i have a new problem. i ran out of peppermints.

this thread is turning into 'the-help-me-stop-smoking-thread'

I'm feeling worried, really. For the last three days I've been feeling like I'm gettin sick. Just before the big party on saturday :ill: So tired all the time, argh. Oh well, I gotta sleep 12hrs on friday so I'll be well enough to drink loads of booze on saturday. That ought to cure me, eh? :cool:

Crack Hitler said:
I'm feeling worried, really. For the last three days I've been feeling like I'm gettin sick. Just before the big party on saturday :ill: So tired all the time, argh. Oh well, I gotta sleep 12hrs on friday so I'll be well enough to drink loads of booze on saturday. That ought to cure me, eh? :cool:
Hopefully it will!!! And you#re getting older mate, it's just the common symptom:p

I hope you'll receive me package till saturday!!!

P.S.: I guess me sig fits your feeling atm eh?;) Get well soon!

Crack Hitler said:

call me if you need medical advice..hihi...

Morpheus said:
Hopefully it will!!! And you#re getting older mate, it's just the common symptom:p
aah, piss off! :tickled:

I hope you'll receive me package till saturday!!!

P.S.: I guess me sig fits your feeling atm eh?;) Get well soon!
I wouldn't hold my breath for the package tho. if it was to arrive for saturday, it has to be here today since there ain't no delivery on weekends. but don't you worry, I'll get it eventually :)

eh, I hope I'll get better. Tho I don't think there's anything Eesti Standard Vodka wouldn't cure :p

elzka said:
call me if you need medical advice..hihi...
Sure, can you bring some hard drugs over on saturday? (just finishing reading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas :tickled: )

stressy, i have to finish a paper for school and got to bring it over today, but i don't have money for the train, and then i got to be in antwerp at 14h and my school is in leuven aarrrgghh

no its not.neither do i feel nice at the moment.and somehow i know that i won't feel ok again for some time.on the contrary,i feel that the shit starts from this day on.

fuck it all,we can pretend to be happy:( (ey Sopel?:( )

DragonLady1 said:
hehe just come over, that would be cool... actually I think we have quite good train connections to switzerland, there's a guy from Switzerland coming here very often just for parties or gigs :)
Yeah, I think there's a night train coming from Zagreb which is stopping in Innsbruck.. Gonna check it out :)

DragonLady1 said:
and some crazy finns should convince u as well :D
He just has got to do that doggy-look and I'm done.. Argh, he's just too good in it :lol:

everything happened.it would be easier to answer to "what didn't happen?":(:(
i feel like part of the earth is crumbling down my feet.i was a fool to assume that i could stay happy for more than a couple of months.i know i can handle this,because im patient,but it will have a big cost(it already had).and i dont know why i should go through this...

in the end of the day,i am grateful that my family is healthy and i am(basically)healthy.everything else can be fixed.somehow.*dead cheesy mode on*