the mood thread

But what made me post it was the sudden feeling that I'd like to have a forum meeting, everyone's getting strung out I think, maybe it's too much winter and/or spring coming, I don't know.

sol83 said:
what does work have to do with the fact i'm tired?

You're deffo tired not understanding such a simple link -- if I had had three drunken nights in a row, I'd be fucked now cause I have to work tomorrow. But you can even stay at home.

I'm fucked anyway cause I don't feel like working tomorrow at all. Not at all.

Dhatura said:
You're deffo tired not understanding such a simple link -- if I had had three drunken nights in a row, I'd be fucked now cause I have to work tomorrow. But you can even stay at home.

I'm fucked anyway cause I don't feel like working tomorrow at all. Not at all.
ok.

Dhatura said:
Trona, have you posted any picture of Benjamin yet? Though this is not the right thread :) nevermind...

but of course only if you wish to.

No. I've threatened to on a forum we both post in as a tool of intimidation against him. If I ever posted his pictures, he would murder me when I went there, seriously. I've really wanted to so bad though 'cause I think he's so cute. i've got two pics of him. But he'd never ever, never ,ever forgive me. Ever. I'd have no chance to know him after that if I did. He'd slam the door in my face. He is very selfconscious....and he reads me here. I know , because he refers to things I've said here, elsewhere.

God , I would LOVE to though.... :-| Wish I could. Wish he would just let me, say it's ok.

Cause he's so cute.... :)

Dhatura said:
No, I think you're wrong thinking he's wrong that it's strange he thinks that he feels that way.

I think that's what he said though, but oddly I don't think that's what he meant either.

Would be easier if we'd say what we mean, I reckon.

nomana-nuniyan said:
No. I've threatened to on a forum we both post in as a tool of intimidation against him. If I ever posted his pictures, he would murder me when I went there, seriously. I've really wanted to so bad though 'cause I think he's so cute. i've got two pics of him. But he'd never ever, never ,ever forgive me. Ever. I'd have no chance to know him after that if I did. He'd slam the door in my face. He is very selfconscious....and he reads me here. I know , because he refers to things I've said here, elsewhere.

God , I would LOVE to though.... :-| Wish I could. Wish he would just let me, say it's ok.

Cause he's so cute.... :)

:wave:

I understand you perfectly. And I also think it's a bit of a shame. But, oh, well... we accept that.

Why are some men so anti-something?

Allan said:
I think that's what he said though, but oddly I don't think that's what he meant either.

Would be easier if we'd say what we mean, I reckon.

Indeed, but this place is too public, still, we hint at things because we can't keep them inside, hoping that some people might understand. If they notice it at all.

I feel like hiding somewhere dark and cozy plaze. I wanna sleep. I'm shivering all over and probly in a 30mins or so I start to see dead people.

yeah, watched the oscars last night. didn't sleep. didn't win our little oscar bet. :zzz:

:zzz: dusty
if anyone feels like killing my landlord, go ahead.

windows got out, new ones in, but he didn't bother to get a man to fill the holes around it yet.

'where will i sleep this night'