the mood thread

I feel like I just signed 5 months of my life over to a capitalist. Will be good though, money and fresh air.

And I'm very tired and because of that I picked up hazelnut flavoured chocolate milk instead of caramel flavoured :(

toolsofthetrade said:
i'd be up for a job like that - the third floor is obviously our place to be eh? :)
Erm... Not every night I’d say... RECIPROCATE NIGHT 3rd Floor: Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall & Jungle DJ Ruffian Sound (Icon) :ill: :tickled:

toolsofthetrade said:
does it pay better when u work at night?
Unfortunately, it doesn't... It's still only 5,10 € per hour. But anyway, I was told that the goths like to party until 7 or 8 in the morning, so those "Black Thursdays" and "Dark Fridays" should bring in some money... :loco:

its really unhealthy lifestyle. call me what you want, but none of the people i know that worked night really enjoyed it. i dont have a "bar" face anyways. i look 15. :D

:D most girls in such places could offer u some u know
well, where a cpl of me mates work

and the ppl i know, think its great, makes good money and they see the weirdest things happening before there eyes like

the ugliest man here can score girls if he simply visits an island in the summer and just asc some drunk bird to "mate" with him (usually british based, they're the "easy" ones cos they drink like hell, sorry girls :D ). so its not necessary to work in a bar like. so we're covered, for the summer time at least. :eek:

G001_beer_ugly.jpg