the mood thread

i have this inflamed tendon at my wrist... it hurts as fuck and i got an injection yesterday which even hurted more. now i need to do kine as well. but thats just relaxing :)

and everything works out well with me girl. i wonder if it can ever go bad. and how it could happen eventually. ah im probably blind cause too much in love. :Spin: but its great!

@Crack thank you for the response:) you got a point there,indeed.Just that im crossing a long period where there are no answers to important questions and i feel deranged...
im trying to put everything in a raw but im missing certain points that will let me go further.its all mixed up :(

aaaand it gives me a headache thinking of how i could achieve coming to graspop.my dad is not up for letting me come so ill have to do it secretly and i dont like this.fuck fuck fuck.

i jut returned from thessaloniki and my head is ready to blow up.i mess with lots of stuff at the same time and it all comes down at times and throws me dead.aye:ill:

:)

toolsofthetrade said:
dunno where to put this, but its a dutch interview by Mindview with Tim's Favourite. :)
its a shame. as far as i know only mindview did an interview. the other BELGIAN!!! zines didnt bother to talk with em. i mean theyre from our country ffs!

ah music business isnt fair.