the mood thread

This is crazy, the buffet in our college has a quarrel with the leaders of the school, cause they say the food they sell is expensive. But the buffet has a valid contract for 5 more years, so the leaders can't chase them out legally, so now they try to chase them out other ways:

a) they locked the door leading to the buffet, but as there are some classrooms on the same corridor, and school has started, they couldn't keep the doors locked

b) they asked some other shitty buffet people to set up a crap pseudo-buffet in the hall of the school -- this one has no cooked food and it's more expensive than the original one

c) they welded the other door that leads to the original buffet through the schoolyard, the buffet boy broke the welding though.

This is maddening. I need the buffet. The students need it too, they like it and they like the food. We don't have any other place around to buy food.

Oh, no, I don't, I can still buy my food there.

"When you spend cash, you spend 12% to 18% less than when you spend plastic because of the emotional pain." So the advice goes: spend cash.

Fae, congrats from me too!
Dragonlady, really nice pic imo too, you're lucky that you look good on ur pics, me, I'm an awful one when it comes to be on a picture... or just that I don't like the way I usually look like on them :erk:

The uni started today -- it feels like it's gonna turn out one of my best decisions ever to apply to this course.

So I feel good, at last :) Change is coming.

werewolf.gif

I spent 3 hour listening to teachers rant about pronouns today, exciting eh? Of course, that was only enough time to cover personal, possesive and demonstrative pronouns. Unfortunately I'll have to miss the exciting sequel Relative and interrogative pronouns next week. No way I'm missing out on Reflexive and indefinate pronouns 2 weeks from now though.