the mood thread

Good gracious, you guys didn't even meet????? how could you be killed then if you didn't even turn up on the fight spot?

ah, yep with my band. should be fun. few previous have been a blast, and this is the last one so far. dunno when's the next one.

too bad tho it's thursday and not friday. last time we did a gig on weekend the place was packed :D :headbang:

@thorsten
ah, not exactly news at the moment. we're coming up with new songs every now and then (less frequently cause I haven't been able to write any decent lyrics for a long time :yell: ). we're still thinkin of recording something in a few months maybe, since we have quite a few older songs we wanna do.
but the gigs have been lots of fun, and I honestly think we get better every time.

cheers maren :) chin up and be well...

DragonLady1 said:
thanx maren :) well its always shit to say goodbye, I know :( but have fun at the gig and say hi :) :) I'm sure they'll rock the house :)
When I arrived in the club, Into Eternity were already playing. Mystic Circle followed, then Graveworm entered - and rocked - the stage. Didn't stay to see Kataklysm though. I felt kinda down after that tearful goodbye at the airport before. :ill:

5919.jpg

Hope you're feeling better today, Caro?! :)