the mood thread

gwan ourra dat!!

sphere.jpg

:OMG: :OMG: :OMG: THE GIG IN BELGIUM AIN't SOLD OUT!!!!!!,
i wanted to go to that gig, but they told on the radio it was sold out very quickly, but it ain't :D
damn, now i only have to find someone...

btw.. let us know how it was..

Crack Hitler said:
I feel fiiiiiine! Today the eight year waiting is over and I get to see mr. Cave live. ah ah! :Spin:
Hope your concert night was as great as mine. Mercenary and Mnemic put on great shows - WOW!! Amazing live bands. The other bands of tonight - Stomped, Melted, Blindfault, Raunchy - did a pretty good job as well. I left when Hatesphere started playing. Unbearable noise. :erk:
The concert season has started. Yay! :headbang: :kickass:

OH MEIN FUCKIN GOTT!!!

even tho I had to wait eight bloody years to see the man live (this time with 3 guys from the bad seeds, martyn casey, warren 'ze violin god' ellis, and the drummer dude *checks the website*, J. Sclavunos), I wasn't let down at all. It would've been cool to experiense the whole band as well, but man did they put on a good show and sometimes even rocked like hell, loud as fuck, hard as you know, whatever. and without guitars even.

the songs ranged from the first albums to the last one, from which they played only two songs (the second one as their encore of encore). It was cool to hear how them songs have lived and developed thru all these years, I for one couldnt have ever predicted how Henry Lee would turn out in the hands of these guys. From the same album Stagger Lee had gone thru serious changes as well, with added lyrics too. I mean, I knew that Stagger dude was a 'bad motherfucker', but to shoot the devil himself, shit :lol: :lol:

it was nice to see with my own eyes (yeah I have the dvd..) how these men weren't posers at all. totally relaxed and easy going, talking to the crowd and joking around and all that. they made mistakes of course, and even cut one song in a half cause cave couldn't hit the key in it, but they wouldnt give a fock. you know, with a back catalogue like that they can do that and just start a new one.

Ah, I should just shut up now. Just gotta say, these guys ruled.

marginalé said:
i wanted to go to that gig, but they told on the radio it was sold out very quickly, but it ain't :D
go. go now. go!

snow2fall said:
Hope your concert night was as great as mine. Mercenary and Mnemic put on great shows - WOW!! The concert season has started. Yay! :headbang: :kickass:
weren't there supposed to be the haunted as well? today's katatonia? have fun, I know I did :Spin:

aaaah! and CHEEEEERS for the mail and a nice surprise. today I'm in a good mood.