the mood thread

Loona said:
that's the same I think everywhere... I don't say you're old, of course not, but you're not 20, having 10-year-experience, like the ones they search for :bah: the best thing is when the place where you work suddenly collapses and dies at some time when you're over 40, that's for sure you won't get any job... well that's happened to Mom :(
The same thing's gonna happen to my dad. If they don't get any new projects, the office will be closed in a couple of months. My dad's 55 now. I doubt he'll find a new job at his age, despite his proficiency and experience. As you said before, they all want 20-year-olds with 10 years of professional experience. Sick. :Smug:

let's hope you won't get worse. now everyone seems to get this virus with fever and coughing and noseblowing and all that. my sister and some of my friends are also at home instead of school...

Someone please make tea for me, my head feels like a rotten apple, I don't want to do anything today :cry:

And I'm very hungry too, but food is far far away. Everything's far far away :cry:

God bless you all, I must die, be it sound or not.

How can your present location be the next field? Sounds very much like Alice in Wonderland, you have to run twice as fast to stay in the same place.

Wait, that's Faith No More. I'm confused now.

HAHA!!! No, seriously...she's great. One of the very few people on this earth who understands...and I met her on a train coming from Milano, of all places!!! We're both huge Anathema fans...in fact, both times I've seen them were with her. Treviso and Gods of Metal...both were great shows.

HAHAHAHA!!!! YEAH THE FUCKIN' HAIL!!!!

We were getting pelted like God hated us or something, so we all dashed for the beer counter, dove over the counter and stood behind, until it was all over with. I've got tons of pics from that concert. After that storm, we waited like 4 hours to see the next band, and they skipped Stratovarius and went to Judas Priest. I remember seeing Danny walking around during Judas Priest, trying to hide from the droves of people. It was so funny because he just blended in. We were laughing about that, watching the entire time. The first person we saw when we arrived was Vinnie, right through the gate, so Annalisa, my g/f, pointed and ran to speak to him. It just struck us as odd that the first person we saw walking through the gate was Vincent Cavanagh. They had the Italia soccer team jerseys on all day, I thought that was pretty cool. I'm actually American, I just live in Italy...the concerts are great here.