the mood thread

Crack Hitler said:
weren't there supposed to be the haunted as well? today's katatonia? have fun, I know I did :Spin:

aaaah! and CHEEEEERS for the mail and a nice surprise. today I'm in a good mood.
Good to hear you had a great time! :)
I guess I missed The Haunted cos I left while Hatesphere were still playing. Shame on me. :erk: Anyway, Mercenary and Mnemic alone would've been worth the money. But I fucking hate these reserved crowds here. No matter how often the bands asked the people to come a bit closer to the stage, the people wouldn't move. And what is usually called head-banging wasn't more than a slight nodding in most cases. Hopeless.
Yep, Katatonia's on tonight. Autumnblaze, The Vision Bleak and Secrets Of The Moon are on the schedule tomorrow. :hotjump:
I hope you'll like that Hawthorne Heights album. For the first time in my life, I'm impressed by our dear "Deutsche Post": Didn't think you'd get the parcel so quickly; I posted it Monday night.

To: <**************> Subject: Ticket Order Confirmation 8977972
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 04 11:47:00 GMT Daylight Time

Dear

Congratulations. You have just purchased -
You have booked to attend PLACEBO at Wembley Arena, London on FRIDAY 05/11/2004 at 19.30

You have booked 1 SEATS at £ 22.25
Your reference number is 8977972

Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until 5-7 days before the event. Please do not contact us unless you have not received your tickets within 5 days of the date of the event.

:hotjump: :loco: :worship: :headbang: :wave: :Spin: :cool: :hotjump: :headbang:

i'm off to the pubs now.. its 'Kermis' (i think it's 'the state fair' or something in english...)
today it is 'Vogelepik' and now the whole town (and by this i mean THE WHOLE FUCKING TOWN, is drunk as hell..