the mood thread

I made some delicious French onion soup out of a practical paper sachet (it turned out surprisingly okay), and I cooked pasta with a special kind of sauce and tomatoes, a la Maqus :lol: which means I put in everything I found. Edible things, that is.

hm
"a la maqus, delicious!"
it seems i have onion soup on the dinner menu too. i'm guessing some onions were left over from yesterday at the campus cafeteria. :D

Yeah, I know the feeling, "oops, I met this cake before, in a different form", you know, when certain sponge cakes are made from the remnants of cakes of an older generation.

yes but no matter how familiarized we are with their ancestors, we love sponge cakes and that's what counts.

I had a really fucking weird dream, shit, have you ever caught yourself smiling at your own dream in your sleep? Where am I then, when I'm sleeping and in the story, but still outside of it? Not to say it's me who's making up the whole thing, omg, dream on.

I think scientists haven't even got close to the real potentials of the human mind, I mean what you'd be capable of just with your mind, how much data and routes it stores and shit like that.

crazy dreams are everyday thingies at me... I had that dream the other day that all the members of Anathema (and some othes who were in connection with the band) were at a hotel, and it caught fire and they had got stuck in around the upper floors... the ppl were just staring and did nothing, in the end me, with some fat afro-american guy (who I have no clue who he was...) went in and helped, eg. we had to bring Jamie off, as he fainted :p
when I woke up I was like 'eh? girl you're abnormal, no doubt'
yesterday I had a dream in which I woke up and found that my room was full of insects and bugs. I have no problem with these kinda creatures, but maybe in this amount I wouldn't be happy to see them, not to mention in my room... so I just started to bring them out on the other side of the house, as my window was the place where they came in... was kinda silly. maybe because of that my bedcloth is patterned with ants?! :ill:

as I know dreams only come true if we don't tell them to others, so I feel relieved now that I told you them :)