the mood thread

illumination.gif

breakthrough.gif

relationship.gif

love.gif

confidence.gif

freedom.gif

immortality.gif

My mood would be just your average 'i'm doin just fine' and all that if it wasn't for my mom, my aunts and my cousin since they all joined forces and got me drunk. help. they're tryin to pull me into this nearby suburbian karaoke hellhole where they will pour more drinks into me.

come to think of it. what the fock am i doing online anymore? ta ta! :lol:

hohoho. it's the other way around with my folks. well neither spits into the glass, so to say, but my mom and my family on her side are way way worse alcohol wise :lol: I'm laughing tho I don't know why, and almost falling of the chair.

:lol:

well its been fuckin three weeks since i got drunk. about time! :yell:

hm, than take care :) I don't know, maybe tonight I will see what you mean. in about half an hour I'm going to a concert, which I'm awfully not interested in, but I really want to see the guy I'm going with, we're quite old friends but we haven't met long ago... if it will be that bad, than I have to drink a bit to avoid quick perceiving of that crap music :lol:

I'm happy too, and good news there's gonna be another Cavanagh-gig in Budapest in December, Daniel and Vincent together :cool: