the mood thread

DragonLady1 said:
yeah tell us more, I wanna see that, when is it?
just came home from a chaotic whisky evening...
4.jpg

:headbang:

mood: relieved. for a while at least... last week was veeeeery hard and now I seem to enjoy just being and doing nothing... (for a day or two I decided not to think about those things I will have to do in this week's break, even if I have quite much...)

I GOT IT WHOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOO

my mate's father had it already for two weeks but just didn't tell him.. 'he forgot'
so i made this phonecall to london for nothing.. 13 minutes :erk:

aaargh :yell: after few years of waiting, big train finally arrived on dvd but after a week of hardcore googling I can't find fuck all info if there's even hard of hearing subtitles just to make sure I get every single line those quick talking thick accented people of the rainy island are mumbling. for an untrained ear like me it surely helps. I'm sure I would've lost some of the best puns in Shaun if it weren't for deaf subs. Only down point is that they also let you know what else happens in the audio track. "BELL RINGS" "GROANING" and all that. bleh.

so. does anyone of you britcom afficianados have some info on the matter?

(lucky enough I'm 100% theres subs on Spaced, so I ordered the whole box. should arrive for the weekend :tickled: )

Hé!! You're coming to Belgium?!?
:)

DragonLady1 said:
hm I feel good on one side for the cool weekend I had, also happy if everything works with my belgium trip but a bit angry about some things I heard recently... :(