the mood thread

smile_no0040.gif

I ain't :yell: that is, atleast for next four five months.

i'm feeling quite fine except for this throbbing headache that's lurking in the back of my head waiting to surface with a full blast. I'm expecting the ultimate box set of spaced (3dvd's) any day now, and on weekend I'll go and do some volunteer helping on this little animation festival here in helsinki. should be fun. free access to the party later and few free drinks ;) oh, and some interesting short animations all over the world, lots of stuff from france.

Crack Hitler said:
...and on weekend I'll go and do some volunteer helping ...
speaking about that.. it's driving me crazy sometimes..
like today.. i still have to finnish 2 posters for gigs at Zigzag, call a few people if they want to help arrange a few another gig/party's.. send like 10 emails.. and on and on and on and on ...... :yell: :yell: and i have to do this in an hour or two.. :erk:

Well how about logging off and doing some actual work then? :tickled: (tho I suppose you did already...)

anyone been lurking at the katatonia forum lately? found something quite interesting for us katatoniamongs ;)

"Peaceville will be issuing a limited edition compilation entitled 'The Black Sessions' featuring selected material from the "new era" (defined 1998-2004) as opposed to the "old era" material covered in 'Brave Yester Days' at the end of January. The packaging will be a box set of two discs featuring all the single's b-sides, cover songs and selective songs off 'Discouraged Ones' up and til 'Viva Emptiness' (including one unreleased track from this recording session). There'll also be a third disc in the form of a live DVD with a Katatonia live show from April 2003 that was shot in Kracow, Poland. The layout of a 12 page booklet + poster will be handled by Travis Smith"

b-sides, covers, a full gig and a new song. sounds fockin excellent to me :headbang:

My profound unhappiness and lack of perspective manifests itself in hunger, it's a new thing. More healthy than non-eating though.

It's really enviable to be stable and liking it, I am ill and I don't like it, and I can't even take a day or two off.

I also suspect my thermometer has gone mad, it always says 37.4 whenever I check my temperature, and it just can't be, I'm not an enthropic person, besides it feels much higher.

So please feel sorry for me.

I wish I could feel like a wog, I mean I'm not so enthropic I dont have the ability to scrub the things I need to scrub.

I wish for Cavanagh boy glee :( (and Christmas)

:worship: :wave: :headbang: :Spin: :OMG:

score:
racists: O

Democratie : 1

EXTRA NEWS
there just was some breaking news on the radio.. the extreem right political wing was just convinced AGAIN for being rasist so they have to quit...
a glorious day