the mood thread

This Opeth is so fucking sad, it makes me too sad.

So used to losing all ambition, struggling to maintain what's left, there is a wound that's always bleeding, there is a road I'm always walking, and I know you'll never return to this place.

How can anyone say it's bullshit? Like I'm sitting in the bath day by day, scratching on the same fucking bruise on my knee each time and it won't disappear or even heal :erk:

DragonLady1 said:
o_O
anyway, feel good :) :D

But I caaaaan't, something deep inside me prevents me from feeling good, I have no power over it. Call it a strong sense of incompetency, if you wish.

whinie whinie whinie whinie whinie whinie whinie whinie whinie whinie whinie

I love Christmas :) I love Christmas :) I love Christmas :) I love Christmas :)

Damnation isn't bullshit, it's great music, and for the first time they wrote lyrics that actually have a meaning. By the way, daily bathing dries out the skin.

my dying groom said:
Damnation isn't bullshit, it's great music, and for the first time they wrote lyrics that actually have a meaning. By the way, daily bathing dries out the skin.

Yes, I know but I don't have any choice, my body parts need washing at least once a day. It's not a bath but a shower.

Groom, if I think of My Dying Bride and compare it with your nick, its logic suggests you're a girl. Are you?

Ah showers are alright.
No, you got a point there, I guess I was too drunk to recognize the daftness of it when I registered and too lazy to change it later. I know that my nick and my life sucks but I got used to both ;)

Maqus said:
I'm sorry I didn't want to tear up wounds. Can you forgive me? I know you can't.
Indeed, thou shalt never be forgiven.
I shall roam amid the eternal hills of silent damnation and weep unto the barking moon of endless sorrow while shadows of solemn furor are buried deep inside my yearning soul :cry: