the mood thread

Gun%20to%20the%20head%20800.jpg

[edit] DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE STILL WATCHING THE 5TH SEASON OF SOPRANOS

I mean, yeah she was a snitch for fbi, but she had no choice and poor little thing didn't have the brains to outwit her opponents. she had dreams of escaping and almost did, but in the end she was betrayed by her husband who had more loyalty towards the mob than his wife. it's a sad sad world.

Crack Hitler said:
ah fuck, sorry.. :ill: I always thought we were like the most behind on sopranos (and some other shows as well).
[edit] k, tried to correct things so no one else would get spoiled.
I only read the first post :D

But... I don't know what season you are on in .fi, but maybe it's the same one as on SVT? Adriana is a snitch, for the 2nd season in a row - I think. I missed Sopranos this sunday, so... maybe I'll just have to download that episode or smth. :)

That show is great! :)

note to myself: never forget that I'm dealing with a praedator...... and that's exactly what it is. It becomes easy to forget, too often. It becomes easy to forget what it is that he's feeding on. Hence, this note to myself.

Gronke said:
I only read the first post :D

But... I don't know what season you are on in .fi, but maybe it's the same one as on SVT? Adriana is a snitch, for the 2nd season in a row - I think. I missed Sopranos this sunday, so... maybe I'll just have to download that episode or smth. :)

That show is great! :)
ah, gotta love the show. this last episode made me wanna order the previous seasons immediately (but I can't just yet :p ). We're on the fifth season, probly the same as you guys. a week ago we had that 'dream' episode, and yesterday was the best ep so far on this season.

Crack Hitler said:
ah, gotta love the show. this last episode made me wanna order the previous seasons immediately (but I can't just yet :p ). We're on the fifth season, probly the same as you guys. a week ago we had that 'dream' episode, and yesterday was the best ep so far on this season.
Ah! :)

But hey, download the last season from some Direct Connect hub, or perhaps some bittorrent site?! Fast and cheap :p

since I don't have a computer myself, the only time I'm able to come online is at work or at my moms (with a 56k modem). so much for huge downloads :tickled:

plus I'm sucker for legimate releases. packages and all that ;)

Crack Hitler said:
since I don't have a computer myself, the only time I'm able to come online is at work or at my moms (with a 56k modem). so much for huge downloads :tickled:

plus I'm sucker for legimate releases. packages and all that ;)
*oops* :D

I like the real releases too, but having a friend who gets every DVD etc on the market and makes prints to go with those, it's just very easy to go to his house and watch whatever there! :yuk: :)

it's nicer to have a real copy.

my mood is :exhausted. does someone want to go to my class today?