the mood thread

Bastet said:
ah, yeh, i can imagine that makes you very happy ;)
its nice to know that there are people out there that are more crazy than me.

it's for my forensic science class. i'm actually writing about kurt cobain, which i don't and have never believed was a suicide, but that's what his death paper said.

korsfarer said:
its nice to know that there are people out there that are more crazy than me.

it's for my forensic science class. i'm actually writing about kurt cobain, which i don't and have never believed was a suicide, but that's what his death paper said.
What happened to Kurt then? Enlighten us please. He ruined my rock club youth he did.

i've always felt he was murdered. i've found a lot of information even within the police reports that kind of leads to this. i think that bitch courtney love did him in...

my friend had this theory that billy corgan did him in. but i don't really buy that. but yeah, kurts death didn't really affect me too much, i was just 9...at that time the only things i listened to were pink floyd and yes. back in the day.

I think he was a person who had the tendency for depression and didn't receive the care that he should've gotten in order to perhaps make it out of that dark place he was in.

That's my 2 cents.

Gronke said:
I think he was a person who had the tendency for depression and didn't receive the care that he should've gotten in order to perhaps make it out of that dark place he was in.

That's my 2 cents.

what is quite interesting is this, quite yes

Gronke said:
Every market (even though the servers for MSN.com (all international sites) and Hotmail.com are located in the same server park) has not yet gotten the 2 MB -> 250 MB update, but it will happen sooner or later.

Spymac.com and Walla.com offers 1 GigaByte free space for your email, if storage space is what you are after.

it will be quite interesting to see how easy fools will become in the near future and how they will look, quite yes, quite interesting, quite

to re-quote, now this is interesting

Gronke said:
Every market (even though the servers for MSN.com (all international sites) and Hotmail.com are located in the same server park) has not yet received the 2 MB -> 250 MB update, but it will happen sooner or later.

Spymac.com and Walla.com offers 1 GigaByte free space for your email, if storage space is what you are after.

quite interesting

:wave:

mood: pensive

I called my sister and she told me about family members and friends in the close circle who are having troubles in their relationships, people who just a short while ago said "I love my husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend so much I'd never leave him/her". It really astonishes me how quickly they change and stop being tolerant to their partner's stupid ways. And now my question's changing too, it's not "what makes people go separate ways?" but "what makes people stay together?" against all odds. May it be that my hope is still there only because I haven't actually had to live together with someone for months and years, or never had to end a relationship?

Maqus said:
mood: pensive

I called my sister and she told me about family members and friends in the close circle who are having troubles in their relationships, people who just a short while ago said "I love my husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend so much I'd never leave him/her". It really astonishes me how quickly they change and stop being tolerant to their partner's stupid ways. And now my question's changing too, it's not "what makes people go separate ways?" but "what makes people stay together?" against all odds. May it be that my hope is still there only because I haven't actually had to live together with someone for months and years, or never had to end a relationship?

I dunno. i've been in an off and on relationship for a few years, and i guess what's kept us together is one of us keeping a calm head and not being completely irrational. As long as one of us has that we're generally okay