the mood thread

Anyway, I was born on a snowy November night in the seventies, I remember my mother was very cold in the ward because the window was open so I didn't want to add to her suffering much, I was quick. I had been a silent little kid, so they say, more of an observer, when I was sent out to play with the other children, I stood in the middle of the yard, saying "madár", whenever a bird occasionally passed by. Thus were churning my early years, amidst love and humidity. Then we moved, after some family tragedy, into a concrete flat, from where my first memories seem to have been sprouting. I remember the orange and yellow plastic chairs we still have in our dining room, which looked much bigger than it is now. The playground was very far away, and beyond the artificial mini-hill on the playground there lay the infinite I didn't dare to venture for long. Then another family tragedy occurred, whereby we moved again, into a house, where I spent many a happy hour singing and dancing on the roof. I also attended school, to the happiness of my family and friends, in the era of communist zealousness and pioneership. By the time primary school was over, we had had to move from the house, due to some antagonism between my grandparents, so we were again living in the concrete block and we have been residing there ever since, our family growing variably with kids and/or animals. I spent my secondary school in my hometown, among 42 other would-be typist women, of whom there were too few who actually liked me, so I was informed later. Though to a green-tinted teenage mind as I was back then, it was all but a purple haze of home-made ten o'clock snacks and a lot of fun in mathematics, English and typing. The fifth year was even better because we didn't have to do anything just attend school. I had an exceptional amount of pocket money because I had an orphanage allowance, part of which was gratuitously awarded to me by my grandmother. So in a way I had to learn to make ends meet from an early age. Then came the college, second try after an unsuccessful entrance exam, where my mind was opened and I learned The Language and made friends with some species of the opposite sex. I have a lot of memories from school, which I would not want to bore you with here. Then I was offered a job there where I had been learning, which I was happy about, because I didn't have to go out to the cruel world to find a job for myself. Then I fucked it up and moved to Budapest, having come back from the United States after a fortunately unsuccessful attempt at immigrating there and worked yet another year back home. This was in 2002. So I am here now, broke, broken and bent, with no great prospects in life.

I hope you find my life entertaining.

I couldn't sleep either, I was brooding over my own wretchedness all night.

I actually wonder why God still lets me live. Maybe he's got a plan with me.

I just read this rhyme, hearken

The Orphan whom there's none to cherish
Strays through the gloom on naked feet;
She presently will fail, and perish
Unnoticed in some squalid street.

The Suicide, as she is falling,
Illuminated by the moon,
Regrets her act, and finds appaling
The thought she will be dead so soon.

:cry:

A woman from Budapest Nine
Accidently slipped on some brine
And thought: "If I'm an asher
Does that mean I'm a basher?"
So she rather killed a porcupine.

A young man with dexterous hands
Thought he had to make some amends
He went to the girl
With a terrible twirl
And plucked out her eye with the lens

Maqus said:
I actually wonder why God still lets me live. Maybe he's got a plan with me.

A friend and I were discussing this, and we decied that he's up there making fun of all of us and our misery as long as nothing TOO terrible is happening to us.

That's truth

A few weeks ago, I was walking to biochemistry and my ankle gave out and I fell. Turns out I torn ligaments and had a hairline fracture, but that's beside the point. The point is, all the physical therapy students were outside smoking, and not one of them helped me up. like I really couldn't get up, and they had a grand old time cracking jokes. arrrrrrr

Today I feel like this
perroasesino3.jpg

dont ask my why though mates :)

I look really shitty today, as if suddenly I've grown older.

Do you have the same feeling sometimes when your eyes just can't focus on the screen, they don't feel like doing so?

Maqus said:
I look really shitty today, as if suddenly I've grown older.

Do you have the same feeling sometimes when your eyes just can't focus on the screen, they don't feel like doing so?
ah, that's how it begins , yes!:tickled: