the mood thread

Maqus said:
Hope ye aren't gonna shout now :D

But that's exactly the case, I had a very bad night, plus I examined 26 people today and couldn't even have a proper lunch. I'm better now, but I cancelled my class to pull myself together.
than try to have a sleep today ;) I will do the same, but before that I will have to write an inclass presentation :erk: this is the very week when everyone thinks the only seminar I have it theirs, so this way all my week is for writing their homework...

and don't be afraid I won't shout, partly because I'm too tired for that...

korsfarer said:
i'm in a terrible mood. i broke up with the person i've been with for a few years....

I'm really sorry to hear that.

But you know, even the happy die alone. I know that's not much consolation, sorry.

sad.jpg

I won't get fried, the thing that happened was that last night I got a txt from a colleague telling me that the written national language exam sheets of two examinees had been lost (reading, writing, translation). I hoped it was only some mistake with the code numbers and that the sheets had not actually been lost, but I couldn't really sleep nevertheless. So this morning I went to the exam center to check it and no, it wasn't the code numbers, they were really lost. I went pale cause that's the crappiest thing ever that can happen, plus it's never happened before that completed exam sheets were lost. Then I phoned my workplace and they told me the two exam sets had just been found, the interlocutor who was responsible for that particular room had left them in the desk of the room and when he submitted the stack of sets to me I didn't count them cause I believed him there were 61 sets, whereas in reality there were only 59 sets. Another colleague who got part of the sets for marking up collapsed too cause she thought she had lost these two sheets. So I survived a minor heart attack today.

And I feel crappy anyway.

Plus my phone bill turned out to be three times as much as usually.

But thanks for the words of consolation, you're good people, you.

Maqus said:
I won't get fried, the thing that happened was that last night I got a txt from a colleague telling me that the written national language exam sheets of two examinees had been lost (reading, writing, translation). I hoped it was only some mistake with the code numbers and that the sheets had not actually been lost, but I couldn't really sleep nevertheless. So this morning I went to the exam center to check it and no, it wasn't the code numbers, they were really lost. I went pale cause that's the crappiest thing ever that can happen, plus it's never happened before that completed exam sheets were lost. Then I phoned my workplace and they told me the two exam sets had just been found, the interlocutor who was responsible for that particular room had left them in the desk of the room and when he submitted the stack of sets to me I didn't count them cause I believed him there were 61 sets, whereas in reality there were only 59 sets. Another colleague who got part of the sets for marking up collapsed too cause she thought she had lost these two sheets. So I survived a minor heart attack today.

And I feel crappy anyway.

Plus my phone bill turned out to be three times as much as usually.

But thanks for the words of consolation, you're good people, you.
Blame johnny no friends and then smash something over his head

I have a sore throat, and a dickhead boss who thinks its okay to install stuff in a live environment without testing just cause his boss wants a new toy, hence being in work at 6:30 pm nursing a server back to health...

Im hiring a new member of staff tomorrow, his name will be joseph and he will be a big fuck off pit bull who shall live in the server room and attack any stranger who touches a server without my permission :mad:

Our rabbit behaves like a pit bull if you want to get her out from under the wardrobe, you might have her, she'd be happy to attack people. I wouldn't believe Monty Python until I experienced it.

haha, well he wrote me a lovely email this monring saying that he wants ot get back together. i'm going home for holiday in two weeks, so we're going to see eachother and try to work things out if the jet lag from flying across 6 time zones isn't that bad.

i empathize with the phone bill thing. it costs so much for me to call home it's not even funny. last month i was really sick so i had a phone bill twice what i usually pay and with my job (lab assistant) i get paid too little...

Maqus said:
Plus my phone bill turned out to be three times as much as usually. But thanks for the words of consolation, you're good people, you.
So you have a distant object for your affection?